Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
What in the sad existence of Vavron tales have I woke up to today . That old chestnut of jealousy again . Her delusional huns getting torn in what a sad existence the " trolls " have . Nah , why don't you own up to what a lying sack of s you really are . Pipe down , Jillpat , cowpat whatever your name is ...( slavering over Sam I see , you old photoshopped slapper , sure Vav be happy for that ) and that runt , Rachel and desperate Deanne . Yawn , it's getting boring . M is in the background looking for attention and she's busy making a clap back and they condone that . Get a grip ! The " I was going to call them out " Do it then ! She keep's saying that , narcissistic gobshite .... As the saying goes , if you can't stand the heat in the kitchen , get out .

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
What in the sad existence of Vavron tales have I woke up to today . That old chestnut of jealousy again . Her delusional huns getting torn in what a sad existence the " trolls " have . Nah , why don't you own up to what a lying sack of s you really are . Pipe down , Jillpat , cowpat whatever your name is ...( slavering over Sam I see , you old photoshopped slapper , sure Vav be happy for that ) and that runt , Rachel . Yawn , it's getting boring . M is in the background looking for attention and she's busy making a clap back and they condone that . Get a grip ! The " I was going to call them out " Do it then ! She keep's saying that , narcissistic gobshite .... As the saying goes , if you can't stand the heat in the kitchen , get out .
The ole ‘sad existence’ us trolls. Same amount of energy they put in to arse licking her as we do calling bull on her tales. Works both way people. It’s equally as sad to be creaming your pants over some illiterate lying t on tiktok.

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Thing with her blusher is she’s chucking it on anyone and everyone and claiming how good it looks.
You know that’s a lie and a se plot for sales because not all blushers suit all skin tones. It can’t look so so good on everyone. 🫠🫠🫠
Exactly that 🙌🙌 I look absolutely hideous in any shade of orange/rust, that goes for clothes too.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Just seen this video of the chroma on a Mature lady think she looks fab but just think the foundation is just to heavy but least they haven’t flitered the poor women to the max.
View attachment v0f044gc0000connnsfog65k9kvrf1t0.mp4
Omfg , that look's hellish . Don't know how old she is , but I'm mid 50s and look nothing like her's . Light coverage for me and nae potato sacks under eyes or BT lines like that . What an advert !

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Also why is her FYP full of videos about herself? She said she hasn’t had time to see her FYP but has caught up and saw a fair few videos about her… I thought everyone was blocked? Or your burner account is all tiktoks about how delusional and manipulative you are.
She was the first born, to a 16 year old. A bairn raising and bairn. She’s been pampered her whole life and it’s really really showing.
I actually feel sorry for her level of delusion.
Her existence because more tragic by the post.
What she really means is she read here and tattle

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Wish she would do up about this s blusher. The product is crap. It looks crap. None of the staff was guna tell her to her ugly face it’s crap
She’s been trying to muscle in on BPerfect live twice now and they’re not replying to her and nobody is taking her on in the comments 🤣🤣 bye vav take your se holographic clay blush with you 👋