Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Also why is her FYP full of videos about herself? She said she hasn’t had time to see her FYP but has caught up and saw a fair few videos about her… I thought everyone was blocked? Or your burner account is all tiktoks about how delusional and manipulative you are.
She was the first born, to a 16 year old. A bairn raising and bairn. She’s been pampered her whole life and it’s really really showing.
I actually feel sorry for her level of delusion.
Her existence because more tragic by the post.
It’s lies. She’s been on here and then went looking herself.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
But Steph, all your TikTok page is replying to trolls, trying to prove you’re soo right about everything and don’t care about the trolls. You don’t need to feel sorry for me in the slightest hun, i have an amazing life, and I’m an amazing mother, unlike you that’s a part time one if you can call it that💋 go get a mental evaluation hun

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 the Coca Cola pitch/post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 fuuuucckkkkk offfff ya weapon!! Is that your comeback for your se sales aye?? Thought they were gonna fly! Thought you were gonna take tik tok by storm! Can’t just come on and say “well it didn’t quite go how I expected but we keep going” nah that would be too graceful and your as graceful as stray dogs when food is thrown out
The fact Coca Cola actually used cocaine in their ingredients when it first came out (facts btw) and vav comparing herself to them both love a bit of the auld Colombian sniffles 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
But Steph, all your TikTok page is replying to trolls, trying to prove you’re soo right about everything and don’t care about the trolls. You don’t need to feel sorry for me in the slightest hun, i have an amazing life, and I’m an amazing mother, unlike you that’s a part time one if you can call it that💋 go get a mental evaluation hun
She’s a bell end trying to act unbothered but makes videos showing how bothered she is 😂😂it’s comical to watch

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And he’ll deserve ever bit of “trolling “ that comes his way! He gives me the utter cringe my fing womb has retracted right up to my throat 🤢🤢 imagine that coming for you in a steamy session with the teeth boooooooak!!!

Vav my husband is a real man 6 pack (v shape) a tradesman works 6 days a week hard graft for his family every ounce of sexiness there is 😮‍💨😮‍💨 not a wee wet wipe who wears constant skinny jeans/trackies and dosent have a set of balls to his name 🤣🤣

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
And he’ll deserve ever bit of “trolling “ that comes his way! He gives me the utter cringe my fing womb has retracted right up to my throat 🤢🤢 imagine that coming for you in a steamy session with the teeth boooooooak!!!

Vav my husband is a real man 6 pack (v shape) a tradesman works 6 days a week hard graft for his family every ounce of sexiness there is 😮‍💨😮‍💨 not a wee wet wipe who wears constant skinny jeans/trackies and dosent have a set of balls to his name 🤣🤣
She is so desperate for a bloke, any man will do now, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was back with toothy McRylan.

My vagina closes up every time I’ve seen photos of him. 🤢