did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Lego Movie Hair GIF
heard rylands back who's wanting a fishtail plait 🤣he has been practicing
Bad Hair GIF by Waterparks

May 24, 2024
The World
And he’ll deserve ever bit of “trolling “ that comes his way! He gives me the utter cringe my fing womb has retracted right up to my throat 🤢🤢 imagine that coming for you in a steamy session with the teeth boooooooak!!!

Vav my husband is a real man 6 pack (v shape) a tradesman works 6 days a week hard graft for his family every ounce of sexiness there is 😮‍💨😮‍💨 not a wee wet wipe who wears constant skinny jeans/trackies and dosent have a set of balls to his name 🤣🤣
My man is the same 🤣6’3 covered in tattoos, total gym obsessed like me. I am very proud of him 🤤🤤🤤
Harley has done nowt wrong to me but he so isn’t for me 🤣 I’d fling him about like an empty tracksuit.
He needs to switch up his trouser and shirt game. 😩😩😩

May 24, 2024
The World
She is so desperate for a bloke, any man will do now, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was back with toothy McRylan.

My vagina closes up every time I’ve seen photos of him. 🤢
We seen it ourselves. He sat there and took her s. That’s what she likes about him, he was just desperate to please her he took anything.
She is just desperate for someone to want her.

Me and my fella butt heads all the time, I am fiery and so is he. But we love each other like do, it’s just we won’t stand for each others nonsense. Everyone has their days and we allow them but he wouldn’t let me take him for a mug, nor him me.

It’s a right laugh when we have our paddies, 5’5 me and 6’3 him 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s no 6’3 after a kick to the balls I warn him all the time 😂😂😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
We seen it ourselves. He sat there and took her s. That’s what she likes about him, he was just desperate to please her he took anything.

Me and my fella butt heads all the time, I am fiery and so is he. But we love each other like do, it’s just we won’t stand for each others nonsense. Everyone has their days and we allow them but he wouldn’t let me take him for a mug, nor him me.

No because I’m the same with my MAN. I’m 5ft and he’s 6 1 and we both give out as good as we get to each other😂 we bicker alll the time but we’re both so ready for each other 😂

Instead of being a wee lap dog and taking big beefys se 🤢

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She is so desperate for a bloke, any man will do now, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was back with toothy McRylan.

My vagina closes up every time I’ve seen photos of him. 🤢
The videos he posts of dressing have no place on the internet🤢 wee pigeon chest and he looks like he’s always speaking to himself and his fake toothy grin daft bugger

May 24, 2024
The World
No because I’m the same with my MAN. I’m 5ft and he’s 6 1 and we both give out as good as we get to each other😂 we bicker alll the time but we’re both so ready for each other 😂

Instead of being a wee lap dog and taking big beefys se 🤢
Every couple bickers and argues, if you don’t argue you don’t care. But it crosses the line to toxic easy.
Vav spoke down to him, that’s a big no no. Emasculated him for views, and got nana mink to join in. She did not treat him like an equal.
All the things Petr was accused off, controlling and coercive behaviour. I think everything she’s bumped her gums about Petr it’s been her. She’s airing her behaviour.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh

That’s the difference. You have an equal relationship. It’s not a competition. It’s not a man bringing something to the table you can’t provide for yourself because the table is for both of you to be at and enjoy.

Steph isn’t looking for an equal relationship, she’s made it clear she expects certain thing to be done for her and a whole list of other untenable demands. She wants a victim that doesn’t call her out on her bullshit so that she can be enabled instead.

The fact this could be 3.0 and it’s not even been a year since the love shack says it all 🤣.

Every time he gets weaker as she manipulates him more and more.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Every couple bickers and argues, if you don’t argue you don’t care. But it crosses the line to toxic easy.
Vav spoke down to him, that’s a big no no. Emasculated him for views, and got nana mink to join in. She did not treat him like an equal.
All the things Petr was accused off, controlling and coercive behaviour. I think everything she’s bumped her gums about Petr it’s been her. She’s airing her behaviour.
She’s touched on Petr being neurodivergent so it’s possible he didn’t want the heating on full blast or wanted to keep a routine - it’s clear she does not have any sort of routine whatsoever. So it seems they were both unwilling to compromise. Petr will be the better parent to max as he will actually spend time with him, give him routine and respects his privacy.

May 24, 2024
The World
That’s the difference. You have an equal relationship. It’s not a competition. It’s not a man bringing something to the table you can’t provide for yourself because the table is for both of you to be at and enjoy.

Steph isn’t looking for an equal relationship, she’s made it clear she expects certain thing to be done for her and a whole list of other untenable demands. She wants a victim that doesn’t call her out on her bullshit so that she can be enabled instead.

The fact this could be 3.0 and it’s not even been a year since the love shack says it all 🤣.

Every time he gets weaker as she manipulates him more and more.
We are very equal, two very different people. He’s on the tools, I’m a pen pusher. Both earn a really good wage. When we got together we knocked heads a fair bit as he’s from a previous relationship where he’s provided and been the high earner. I am super independent and have my own money and my own means of earning. So it was a total dynamic shift but we made it work. We can be equals, he pays, I pay. We enjoy treating each other. I’m a natural gifter, if you gift me I immediately gift back. Friends, partner. Men like to be treated just as well as we do. I’ll take him for dinner as much as he takes me. He’ll do chores to help me out, and I’ll do meal prepping for him when he’s busy because it’s an equal relationship. With their relationship it was all what Harley was doing for her. She didn’t even make a single drive down to him. Clicked her fingers and he came running.

Vav spat feathers on her live when someone asked her what she brings to the table.
What do you Vav? An unstable job, a home that’s not yours, a wrap sheet as long as your fingers?
Tiktok is her whole personality. Genuinely lives in this delusional world that she’s made it, she has major god complex.
The way she’s behaved about these joggers etc, how it was her collection, to now a collab. This is a prime example of how this woman will drop anything if it’s not suiting her.
People, animals, achievements.

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s touched on Petr being neurodivergent so it’s possible he didn’t want the heating on full blast or wanted to keep a routine - it’s clear she does not have any sort of routine whatsoever. So it seems they were both unwilling to compromise. Petr will be the better parent to max as he will actually spend time with him, give him routine and respects his privacy.
Dr Steph!!
She can say what she likes about other people. But tell her she’s not pretty and not a size 12 and we’re jealous 🤣🤣🤣