Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Htf , can she sit there making vids with Max being so vocal in the background on that latest vid ! It's fkn shocking , I cannae bear listening to that and her just sitting there . She's a t ! Need's reporting .
I had to stop watching it. The poor child just gets left so she can talk to her phone. fing t. On her laptop trying to act like she has stuff to do cus she so so bizzy. We know you aren’t staff. You’re in your gaff all day cus you’re a s mum.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She just wants to appear like a person who made lots of money at the weekend appearing in front of the lap top, having to send things to her accountant. It’s just her way of faking it (till she won’t make it.)

As someone say yesterday, she will not give away at all that it did not go well 🤣🤣

Also touching on why she was in bperfect live begging for yet more attention 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
She just wants to appear like a person who made lots of money at the weekend appearing in front of the lap top, having to send things to her accountant. It’s just her way of faking it (till she won’t make it.)

As someone say yesterday, she will not give away at all that it did not go well 🤣🤣
She’s a bell end. Like when sevda lists the stuff she has to do to sound busy she says she has to get the laptop out 😂😂😂

aberdeengal85

Jun 4, 2024
Aberdeen
Htf , can she sit there making vids with Max being so vocal in the background on that latest vid ! It's fkn shocking , I cannae bear listening to that and her just sitting there . She's a t ! Need's reporting .
She does indeed but I doubt very much anything will be done, it’s heart breaking. That wee boy needs her attention but she’s so busy 🙄 and doesn’t seem to care about him.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Every couple bickers and argues, if you don’t argue you don’t care. But it crosses the line to toxic easy.
Vav spoke down to him, that’s a big no no. Emasculated him for views, and got nana mink to join in. She did not treat him like an equal.
All the things Petr was accused off, controlling and coercive behaviour. I think everything she’s bumped her gums about Petr it’s been her. She’s airing her behaviour.
Projection

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
My man is the same 🤣6’3 covered in tattoos, total gym obsessed like me. I am very proud of him 🤤🤤🤤
Harley has done nowt wrong to me but he so isn’t for me 🤣 I’d fling him about like an empty tracksuit.
He needs to switch up his trouser and shirt game. 😩😩😩
Ma man's 4 foot 8, sideburns like Elvis, dances with his pelvis n can do a weave in my hair n he flings me aboot like a Auld cardigan he bends me over like a broken iron board n takes me to places Vavs never been n his big big bank book could choke a chicken... So Vav if I was u I would be jealous of me too..oh wait is that a song 🤔uck do it ur still jealous n well ur just weird..n come near my Bearnie n I will chop u up like a 🤔 it Disney matter just know that Iam a white belt in knowkindoo

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
My man is the same 🤣6’3 covered in tattoos, total gym obsessed like me. I am very proud of him 🤤🤤🤤
Harley has done nowt wrong to me but he so isn’t for me 🤣 I’d fling him about like an empty tracksuit.
He needs to switch up his trouser and shirt game. 😩😩😩
Genuinely don’t know to love or laugh at this 💋

I just can’t see him being anyone’s cup of tea apart from the baby mama 🤢

He’s done nothing to me but like you not for me could probs teach him how to please big vanilla baws 😁😁

The constant moaning about his “arthritis” and the gym does he have a real fing job? Doubt it will the state of that carpet!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The latest video, look at me busy business woman, need to catch up on emails, sign contracts but I can’t make my emails bigger and don’t know how to reply to them. Aye ok, are you implying you’re thick or just lying again? Her content is so dire all she can do is rehash everything she’s done before so comes up with the genius idea to set up her phone to video herself at her laptop pretending she can’t use it. How boring, much like her personal life. On another note, if she and Rylan got back together what does that say about the pair of them, neither can find anyone in real life or where they live. Strylan back again on tik tok *pinch me*