Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The latest video, look at me busy business woman, need to catch up on emails, sign contracts but I can’t make my emails bigger and don’t know how to reply to them. Aye ok, are you implying you’re thick or just lying again? Her content is so dire all she can do is rehash everything she’s done before so comes up with the genius idea to set up her phone to video herself at her laptop pretending she can’t use it. How boring, much like her personal life. On another note, if she and Rylan got back together what does that say about the pair of them, neither can find anyone in real life or where they live. Strylan back again on tik tok *pinch me*
Can't reply to emails but can book flights, parking and hotels no bother. She's duplicitous - she just does/says what she needs to, to control the narrative at any turn in her favour.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Me getting all comfy to watch season 3 of rylan n Sabrina the not a teenager but a b.
I can't wait for more cosplay
I can't wait for more hair plaits
I can't wait for more smash or pass
More clean her car with me
I can't wait for more Craig David hotpod moments
Melissa Mccarthy Falling GIF

May 24, 2024
The World
Ma man's 4 foot 8, sideburns like Elvis, dances with his pelvis n can do a weave in my hair n he flings me aboot like a Auld cardigan he bends me over like a broken iron board n takes me to places Vavs never been n his big big bank book could choke a chicken... So Vav if I was u I would be jealous of me too..oh wait is that a song 🤔uck do it ur still jealous n well ur just weird..n come near my Bearnie n I will chop u up like a 🤔 it Disney matter just know that Iam a white belt in knowkindoo
All of this 🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Genuinely don’t know to love or laugh at this 💋

I just can’t see him being anyone’s cup of tea apart from the baby mama 🤢

He’s done nothing to me but like you not for me could probs teach him how to please big vanilla baws 😁😁

The constant moaning about his “arthritis” and the gym does he have a real fing job? Doubt it will the state of that carpet!
I love the gym, for the amount of time he trains he should be changing, progressing. A year in and he looks the same. Unless he trains to look the same 🤷‍♀️

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She just wants to appear like a person who made lots of money at the weekend appearing in front of the lap top, having to send things to her accountant. It’s just her way of faking it (till she won’t make it.)

As someone say yesterday, she will not give away at all that it did not go well 🤣🤣

Also touching on why she was in bperfect live begging for yet more attention 🤣🤣🤣
She spun it as she was “bigging everyone up in the bperfect live” when she was actually asking to join “add me guys and I’ll explain” and when they launched the lip library she was like “stephs shade!” And nobody replied 😂They can pull in audiences of 3k and sell the products themselves they dont need some two bit mink and her nana to be chiming in. Have fun sending everything over to your accountant vav -remember and file for dignity, desperate t

Last edited: