Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
IMG_0689.png
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq1ee5vog65tffmu5v70.mp4
I call absolute bullshit! She doesn’t bother even trying to read him, he’s better off without her! I’m livid, social have done investigation due to a few people being concerned (I know this because I’ve saw the reports from people I know in the childcare industry) and she’s the stiest mother. M isn’t as bad as what she makes out, I know this 100% facts, she’s just doesn’t want to make the effort with him. If anything, she’s GLAD he doesn’t talk, doesn’t want stories, doesn’t want to be played with etc and when the time is right and the investigation is complete, I’ll expose it all!!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I think it could of maybe stemmed from there yes. I do remember they was speaking when M was little and was unwell and in the hospital as I seen Karl wife post about it.

I also heard that she wanted Karl to lie regarding the issue with Barrie about him stalking her etc and he never that's what I got told. What the final straw was I don't have a bloody clue. He has 2 daughters with his wife and a boy not much younger than L. Karl got married at logie country house few years back and mad Pam, nana Mac etc was not there. That's the venue Steph and C got married.
One of his daughters is autistic or is it something else? His wife is an actual advocate and does a lot promoting doesnt she. Much more than her sister in law

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
IMG_0689.png
I call absolute bullshit! She doesn’t bother even trying to read him, he’s better off without her! I’m livid, social have done investigation due to a few people being concerned (I know this because I’ve saw the reports from people I know in the childcare industry) and she’s the stiest mother. M isn’t as bad as what she makes out, I know this 100% facts, she’s just doesn’t want to make the effort with him. If anything, she’s GLAD he doesn’t talk, doesn’t want stories, doesn’t want to be played with etc and when the time is right and the investigation is complete, I’ll expose it all!!!
It pisses me off more and more because one day Max may be verbal and these tik toks with him roaring in the back ground, meltdowns etc will be a source of shame for him. She gives everyone else the grace of privacy except him. Her views have been pathetic so here is is wheeled out whilst she pretends she cant parent due to the autism barrier.

The problem with her is she isnt trying to find different ways to engage him, she wants him to sit on her knee being smothered in her kisses and forced cuddles to be read to... like does she know hes autistic, that will be why she is unable to read to him, he sees it as an uncomfortable groping session??? She claims to know yet her parenting is screaming otherwise, there are hundreds of ways to engage your child steph, you saying you don't know how is just NEGLIGENT! Tell me you don't know him without telling me!

I don't like star wars but guess what, the second my son wants to talk about it you better believe i'm star wars biggest fan because my child doesn't want to talk about anything else. He doesnt have conversations for anyone elses benefit bar his own. But before he could talk, I would still talk to him because he had clear interests. They don't need to talk back! Even I know max loves lions and safari, she doesn't have to hear him talk to engage, he doesn't need to be looking at her to be involved. Autistic children are very aware even if they're not looking or appearing to listen they take in more of the world than we do!!!

when she posts these videos about him not engaging with her I perceive them as selfish on her part. She needs to learn to engage with her son and do a few parenting courses. Ive got no shame in saying I've done tons of parenting courses, it wasn't because I was ever a bad parent but its because we all have room to be better even if we are good parents, We are never finished fully evolving as people, there wont be a day we can step back and say there is no more to learn here. She knows she is a tit parent so she pops these posts up so she can be enabled by parents who pity her as they dont have autistic children or are equally or worse than she is.

Because any good parent knows max is being failed right across the board!!! Him sitting looking at these books alone hurts my heart. She is HORRIBLE!!

Rant over !!!

May 24, 2024
The World
IMG_0689.png
Accept you can’t interact and communicate with your child…?
I don’t know much about non verbal children but you don’t need to accept anything. FIND ways, research, teach. He’s non verbal, not deaf. He’s teachable, find what he works with best, and use that to communicate and interact??

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
IMG_0689.png
Is she actually being investigated by child services because I’ve reported her numerous times with genuine concern for M and I’m so frustrated nothing seems to be happening regarding his safeguarding, honestly nothing seems to stick to her she is like fin Teflon🤬

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Just having a catch up. How dare that narrow minded little hun say that 😡. The world would be a very boring beige place if we didnae have regional accents and dialects. Love the doric twang as I do with all the regions be it Borders, Dundee, Lothian etc.
Who is this little t? She needs a good fin slap around the face with a paving slab.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
IKEA in that stunning rented house😩

Also trying to be like oh Nana it’s hot, as if she’s fragile. She’s a fat old s like you vav, she’ll be fine
The rented house looks bare that kitchen and Amazing space when the big windows is just filled with Argos and Ikea that house deserves so much better than her I would love for her to be kicked out and to find another big place to put her crap in that house is not even the best or biggest house in Ellon I bet that landlady is rubbing her hands at her paying 2k a month when she apparently owns somewhere else 😂😂

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
I swear I say this to my girls @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING & @hotwheels44 all the time both my boys don’t sleep and they’re both on melatonin I’d be so grateful to get 2 hours sleep a night she’s one bastard! An actual bastard! 😡😡😡
I honestly think you are amazing mother and how you can be a mum, wife, cook, cleaner and friend on little to no sleep and never loose the rag amazes me. You are one in a million💋

May 24, 2024
The World
It pisses me off more and more because one day Max may be verbal and these tik toks with him roaring in the back ground, meltdowns etc will be a source of shame for him. She gives everyone else the grace of privacy except him. Her views have been pathetic so here is is wheeled out whilst she pretends she cant parent due to the autism barrier.

The problem with her is she isnt trying to find different ways to engage him, she wants him to sit on her knee being smothered in her kisses and forced cuddles to be read to... like does she know hes autistic, that will be why she is unable to read to him, he sees it as an uncomfortable groping session??? She claims to know yet her parenting is screaming otherwise, there are hundreds of ways to engage your child steph, you saying you don't know how is just NEGLIGENT! Tell me you don't know him without telling me!

I don't like star wars but guess what, the second my son wants to talk about it you better believe i'm star wars biggest fan because my child doesn't want to talk about anything else. He doesnt have conversations for anyone elses benefit bar his own. But before he could talk, I would still talk to him because he had clear interests. They don't need to talk back! Even I know max loves lions and safari, she doesn't have to hear him talk to engage, he doesn't need to be looking at her to be involved. Autistic children are very aware even if they're not looking or appearing to listen they take in more of the world than we do!!!

when she posts these videos about him not engaging with her I perceive them as selfish on her part. She needs to learn to engage with her son and do a few parenting courses. Ive got no shame in saying I've done tons of parenting courses, it wasn't because I was ever a bad parent but its because we all have room to be better even if we are good parents, We are never finished fully evolving as people, there wont be a day we can step back and say there is no more to learn here. She knows she is a tit parent so she pops these posts up so she can be enabled by parents who pity her as they dont have autistic children or are equally or worse than she is.

Because any good parent knows max is being failed right across the board!!! Him sitting looking at these books alone hurts my heart. She is HORRIBLE!!

Rant over !!!
I do love you, ya know ❤️

If only Max could take videos of his mum and post them online with some pathos caption about if only my mum wasn’t obsessed with her phone, and I knew how to communicate with her without her having the phone as her barrier.

There are thousands of videos on her page with max stimming in the background being ignored while she shags some quality streets on the floor, or gyrates the thin air to an over played song.

Autism is max’s barrier.
A phone is Steph’s barrier.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA please, thank you so much, have a nice day.
Steph Steph Steph. You’re so predictable 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I am glad you learnt something from reading our feedback.

We need to get some commission as she is taking all the advice from the trolls. She is just a t. The video about the toner ffs you can see her lip liner 🤣🤣🤣

I am bloody delighted it's now bed time 😩🤣🙈 I am away tomorrow aswell with one of my pals. Then that's me for the rest of the year 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Is she actually being investigated by child services because I’ve reported her numerous times with genuine concern for M and I’m so frustrated nothing seems to be happening regarding his safeguarding, honestly nothing seems to stick to her she is like fin Teflon
People I know have also reported her especially the one with the gummies they haven’t heard back either.

May 24, 2024
The World
We need to get some commission as she is taking all the advice from the trolls. She is just a t. The video about the toner ffs you can see her lip liner 🤣🤣🤣

I am bloody delighted it's now bed time 😩🤣🙈 I am away tomorrow aswell with one of my pals. Then that's me for the rest of the year 🤣
It’s good to have friends to have plans with ❤️ but I’m knackered just reading about your week 😆😆

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland

Aww babe the two day hangovers are horrible but also self inflicted🤣🤣 I will phone you once you get home from yet more gallivanting 💋

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This is poor M getting rolled out again for sympathy from her dopey and brainwashed minions, all because her live didn’t go the way she wanted it to go. She is so fin predictable🤬
It’s always max that she wheels out it’s bloody awful she needs to be pulled up for it, why does he need to communicate for you to read to him,he is happily playing away and she just pushes that phone in his face, her friends and lily gets privacy but not a non verbal boy that in years to come his videos are still going to be on social media.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I swear I say this to my girls @FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING & @hotwheels44 all the time both my boys don’t sleep and they’re both on melatonin I’d be so grateful to get 2 hours sleep a night she’s one bastard! An actual bastard! 😡😡😡

I know darling you can go 5 days with no sleep and you just get on with it and don't complain❤️❤️

The best mama ever tho to your boys babes. Love you xxx