Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
IMG_0689.png
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq1ee5vog65tffmu5v70.mp4
I call absolute bullshit! She doesn’t bother even trying to read him, he’s better off without her! I’m livid, social have done investigation due to a few people being concerned (I know this because I’ve saw the reports from people I know in the childcare industry) and she’s the stiest mother. M isn’t as bad as what she makes out, I know this 100% facts, she’s just doesn’t want to make the effort with him. If anything, she’s GLAD he doesn’t talk, doesn’t want stories, doesn’t want to be played with etc and when the time is right and the investigation is complete, I’ll expose it all!!!

What a utter cow she is🤬🤬🤬🤬 there is people out there dying to have children and then her thinking she is the best mum in the world. Is she fook.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
One of his daughters is autistic or is it something else? His wife is an actual advocate and does a lot promoting doesnt she. Much more than her sister in law

Yes it's his daughter, I think it's the youngest one but I could be wrong. Exactly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 no mention of them at all. Can you imagine Steph would be like I know more than you cause that's her all over

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
It pisses me off more and more because one day Max may be verbal and these tik toks with him roaring in the back ground, meltdowns etc will be a source of shame for him. She gives everyone else the grace of privacy except him. Her views have been pathetic so here is is wheeled out whilst she pretends she cant parent due to the autism barrier.

The problem with her is she isnt trying to find different ways to engage him, she wants him to sit on her knee being smothered in her kisses and forced cuddles to be read to... like does she know hes autistic, that will be why she is unable to read to him, he sees it as an uncomfortable groping session??? She claims to know yet her parenting is screaming otherwise, there are hundreds of ways to engage your child steph, you saying you don't know how is just NEGLIGENT! Tell me you don't know him without telling me!

I don't like star wars but guess what, the second my son wants to talk about it you better believe i'm star wars biggest fan because my child doesn't want to talk about anything else. He doesnt have conversations for anyone elses benefit bar his own. But before he could talk, I would still talk to him because he had clear interests. They don't need to talk back! Even I know max loves lions and safari, she doesn't have to hear him talk to engage, he doesn't need to be looking at her to be involved. Autistic children are very aware even if they're not looking or appearing to listen they take in more of the world than we do!!!

when she posts these videos about him not engaging with her I perceive them as selfish on her part. She needs to learn to engage with her son and do a few parenting courses. Ive got no shame in saying I've done tons of parenting courses, it wasn't because I was ever a bad parent but its because we all have room to be better even if we are good parents, We are never finished fully evolving as people, there wont be a day we can step back and say there is no more to learn here. She knows she is a tit parent so she pops these posts up so she can be enabled by parents who pity her as they dont have autistic children or are equally or worse than she is.

Because any good parent knows max is being failed right across the board!!! Him sitting looking at these books alone hurts my heart. She is HORRIBLE!!

Rant over !!!
I can’t even comment too much on it because I’ll leave her without a name!!! She doesn’t deserve to be a mother, she should’ve had her tubes ripped out after L and the whole situation with the 5 dads!!!!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Accept you can’t interact and communicate with your child…?
I don’t know much about non verbal children but you don’t need to accept anything. FIND ways, research, teach. He’s non verbal, not deaf. He’s teachable, find what he works with best, and use that to communicate and interact??
I’m telling you, my partners BOTH parents were deaf and all her 4 children speak full and correctly , again back in early 2000s not much support but they made it work! If you want to you will, she deserves to be punched up and down the place for what she’s done to that poor boy!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What the do is this post haha no one wants you to sit with them as your a nasty piece of work and you have burnt so many bridges. And spending money on your teeth to always open things with them but your daughter is walking around with braces as you want them done on the nhs (nothing wrong with folk with braces) she just expects everything for free.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq1ffjvog65mbj5arqq0.mp4

Mar 8, 2024
What the do is this post haha no one wants you to sit with them as your a nasty piece of work and you have burnt so many bridges. And spending money on your teeth to always open things with them but your daughter is walking around with braces as you want them done on the nhs (nothing wrong with folk with braces) she just expects everything for free.
Oh she’s just such a fing desperate attention seeker

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Yes it's his daughter, I think it's the youngest one but I could be wrong. Exactly 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 no mention of them at all. Can you imagine Steph would be like I know more than you cause that's her all over
She‘s not interested in supporting or promoting to help any other children unless of course it helps get a blue tick. Her huns are blind to the fact she does nothing except post sad videos of M pointing out everything he doesn’t do and only when she needs to counteract the mask dropping on her facade lifestyle

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

I actually don't think L has braces yet. The Invisalign is 5k as we got it offered for our son but he was like no cause it's the brushing after etc.

He took the train track braces but I've paid 2.5k because the nhs wait list is 2 years and they can refuse you now if they don't think they are bad enough. My friend seen L last week and she never said she had braces on

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I actually don't think L has braces yet. The Invisalign is 5k as we got it offered for our son but he was like no cause it's the brushing after etc.

He took the train track braces but I've paid 2.5k because the nhs wait list is 2 years and they can refuse you now if they don't think they are bad enough. My friend seen L last week and she never said she had braces on
Oh does she not I thought I seen on the live she did in BPerfect store lily had braces could be wrong thou

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Making up her own phrases again and still can’t make them make sense. 🤦‍♀️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

Did she not have braces years ago, seem to remember her getting some sort of treatment to fix her teeth

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I do love you, ya know ❤️

If only Max could take videos of his mum and post them online with some pathos caption about if only my mum wasn’t obsessed with her phone, and I knew how to communicate with her without her having the phone as her barrier.

There are thousands of videos on her page with max stimming in the background being ignored while she shags some quality streets on the floor, or gyrates the thin air to an over played song.

Autism is max’s barrier.
A phone is Steph’s barrier.
I love you too my online friend 🥰

Im finding her Max videos increasingly worrying and difficult to watch. I think she should take him offline, out of sight out of mind for us at least because someone is gonna have to step in eventually. The more time she spends away from him, the lack of routine and valuable parenting as she spends all day doing herself up as a poodle and content creating or just generally on her phone which we know she is 24/7.

Poor Wee boy!!

Its her job to find ways to engage him and not the other way around. She will be expecting him to sit on her knee like in a film and be read to and his reality is much different. She doesnt respect his space or his privacy so ive no doubt that reading is a groping session of unsolicited kisses and cuddles which as an autistic person he will not feel comfortable with, she will take this personally no doubt! Max has to give kisses and cuddles. We have all seen her using food to obtain it too. She is vile to the core.

She could find many other ways to read with him, audio books, sitting further away with larger books, involving toys relevant to the book, pulling them out of a concealed bag and playing parts when its their time in the book. The options are literally limitless but she could not give two flying fs. She cant read to him in the normal way so thats that! No trying!

May 24, 2024
The World
She‘s not interested in supporting or promoting to help any other children unless of course it helps get a blue tick. Her huns are blind to the fact she does nothing except post sad videos of M pointing out everything he doesn’t do and only when she needs to counteract the mask dropping on her facade lifestyle
If a man pointed out everything a woman doesn’t do, or a woman pointed out everything a man doesn’t do, they’d be called ungrateful.
Max has autism but not on the scale of many many many children and she’s not grateful for that, or grateful for the things HE CAN DO.

Every post is what Max can’t do.
Its abuse.

May 13, 2024
scotland
IMG_0689.png
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq1ee5vog65tffmu5v70.mp4
I call absolute bullshit! She doesn’t bother even trying to read him, he’s better off without her! I’m livid, social have done investigation due to a few people being concerned (I know this because I’ve saw the reports from people I know in the childcare industry) and she’s the stiest mother. M isn’t as bad as what she makes out, I know this 100% facts, she’s just doesn’t want to make the effort with him. If anything, she’s GLAD he doesn’t talk, doesn’t want stories, doesn’t want to be played with etc and when the time is right and the investigation is complete, I’ll expose it all!!!
Here b listen up! Pick a book sit on your arse and start fing reading it! It might take 2/3 40 times of you reading that book to yourself but he will come!….its called consistency! He will sit and he will listen to his mum read a story! Stop trying to force it and just fing start you lazy fing bastard! You are an absolute disgrace of a mother! Stop making it about you and your feelings and start putting in some fing work with your son instead of “FOR” him “ugghh busy working to make money for him” aye so you can pap him off to respite every giving opportunity cause he’s kicking do out of you in 5 yrs cause your a selfish lazy entitled bastard who’s too busy eye fing the camera!