Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Here b listen up! Pick a book sit on your arse and start fing reading it! It might take 2/3 40 times of you reading that book to yourself but he will come!….its called consistency! He will sit and he will listen to his mum read a story! Stop trying to force it and just fing start you lazy fing bastard! You are an absolute disgrace of a mother! Stop making it about you and your feelings and start putting in some fing work with your son instead of “FOR” him “ugghh busy working to make money for him” aye so you can pap him off to respite every giving opportunity cause he’s kicking do out of you in 5 yrs cause your a selfish lazy entitled bastard who’s too busy eye fing the camera!
She uses these videos for sympathy. How people support her I don’t know

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
What the do is this post haha no one wants you to sit with them as your a nasty piece of work and you have burnt so many bridges. And spending money on your teeth to always open things with them but your daughter is walking around with braces as you want them done on the nhs (nothing wrong with folk with braces) she just expects everything for free.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq1ffjvog65mbj5arqq0.mp4
desperately attention seeking today.

May 24, 2024
The World
Here b listen up! Pick a book sit on your arse and start fing reading it! It might take 2/3 40 times of you reading that book to yourself but he will come!….its called consistency! He will sit and he will listen to his mum read a story! Stop trying to force it and just fing start you lazy fing bastard! You are an absolute disgrace of a mother! Stop making it about you and your feelings and start putting in some fing work with your son instead of “FOR” him “ugghh busy working to make money for him” aye so you can pap him off to respite every giving opportunity cause he’s kicking do out of you in 5 yrs cause your a selfish lazy entitled bastard who’s too busy eye fing the camera!
Here she is 😂

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
If a man pointed out everything a woman doesn’t do, or a woman pointed out everything a man doesn’t do, they’d be called ungrateful.
Max has autism but not on the scale of many many many children and she’s not grateful for that, or grateful for the things HE CAN DO.

Every post is what Max can’t do.
Its abuse.
Absolutely, she always points out his lack of abilities, instead of focusing on all the things he can do.
It breaks my heart, Max does communicate, I’ve seen and heard him, but she ignores him for her fing phone.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I actually don't think L has braces yet. The Invisalign is 5k as we got it offered for our son but he was like no cause it's the brushing after etc.

He took the train track braces but I've paid 2.5k because the nhs wait list is 2 years and they can refuse you now if they don't think they are bad enough. My friend seen L last week and she never said she had braces on
So she can’t be arsed to pay for braces then 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just having a catch up. How dare that narrow minded little hun say that 😡. The world would be a very boring beige place if we didnae have regional accents and dialects. Love the doric twang as I do with all the regions be it Borders, Dundee, Lothian etc.
I love trying to work out what you’re all saying and I read it in a Scottish accent 😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So she can’t be arsed to pay for braces then 🤣

But she paid for her teeth again that's Steph through and through. God was we happy paying 2.5k because he's a minor no not really but we have. Because teeth are important. I did not want to wait 2 years and then the nhs oh sorry no we won't do them.

I just don't get why you would not get your child's teeth done and then your own. Selfish cow she is

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I love you too my online friend 🥰

Im finding her Max videos increasingly worrying and difficult to watch. I think she should take him offline, out of sight out of mind for us at least because someone is gonna have to step in eventually. The more time she spends away from him, the lack of routine and valuable parenting as she spends all day doing herself up as a poodle and content creating or just generally on her phone which we know she is 24/7.

Poor Wee boy!!

Its her job to find ways to engage him and not the other way around. She will be expecting him to sit on her knee like in a film and be read to and his reality is much different. She doesnt respect his space or his privacy so ive no doubt that reading is a groping session of unsolicited kisses and cuddles which as an autistic person he will not feel comfortable with, she will take this personally no doubt! Max has to give kisses and cuddles. We have all seen her using food to obtain it too. She is vile to the core.

She could find many other ways to read with him, audio books, sitting further away with larger books, involving toys relevant to the book, pulling them out of a concealed bag and playing parts when its their time in the book. The options are literally limitless but she could not give two flying fs. She cant read to him in the normal way so thats that! No trying!
For starters, rather than sitting doing lives trowelling on cheap make up she could spend an hour a day learning 3 works in makaton. The fact that she won’t even bother with this basic communication tool makes me so fing angry. That poor boy. Thankfully he has time with adults at nursery/school who WILL put the effort in 😳

May 24, 2024
The World
Absolutely, she always points out his lack of abilities, instead of focusing on all the things he can do.
It breaks my heart, Max does communicate, I’ve seen and heard him, but she ignores him for her fing phone.
She’s always faultfinding, except it’s everything but her.
One of her pinned posts is max communicating. Another one of her posts was her annoyed doctors weren’t recognising his progression with speech. Now she’s the one not recognising or encouraging.

Just gonna drop a few things for your catch up later Steph.

IMG_8140.jpeg IMG_8141.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
For starters, rather than sitting doing lives trowelling on cheap make up she could spend an hour a day learning 3 works in makaton. The fact that she won’t even bother with this basic communication tool makes me so fing angry. That poor boy. Thankfully he has time with adults at nursery/school who WILL put the effort in 😳

Again tho she has been offered this from the nursery and she turned it down. She turned down to learn makaton as she does not have time

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
What the do is this post haha no one wants you to sit with them as your a nasty piece of work and you have burnt so many bridges. And spending money on your teeth to always open things with them but your daughter is walking around with braces as you want them done on the nhs (nothing wrong with folk with braces) she just expects everything for free.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cq1ffjvog65mbj5arqq0.mp4
do here we go! fy McFuck is spamming us with the woe is me videos. Someone take that phone off her and do it in the North Sea with her not far behind. Honestly getting on my last nerve now🤬🤬🤬