Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
But she paid for her teeth again that's Steph through and through. God was we happy paying 2.5k because he's a minor no not really but we have. Because teeth are important. I did not want to wait 2 years and then the nhs oh sorry no we won't do them.

I just don't get why you would not get your child's teeth done and then your own. Selfish cow she is
NHS are brutal with braces now. My daughter just met the criteria so got them sponsored and paid at 14 and off at 15. Front tooth was twisted. She would be eligible for them now on the NHS at her age if she meets the criteria. So either she doesn’t and won’t fund them herself, or she’s not bothered her arse to take her to find out. She would have them on by now

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
NHS are brutal with braces now. My daughter just met the criteria so got them sponsored and paid at 14 and off at 15. Front tooth was twisted. She would be eligible for them now on the NHS at her age if she meets the criteria. So either she doesn’t and won’t fund them herself, or she’s not bothered her arse to take her to find out. She would have them on by now
I am so sure Steph posted she was struggling with the pain or the appointments or general wearing of the Invisalign. So like you say I’m sure she’d have them by now if she wanted them.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Priceless , on the Starbucks vid someone asked if she can walk around the Aberdeen Ikea ( odd question ! ) Anyway , someone wrote underneath , you mean without getting punched ? 🤣🤣 Love it , no reply as yet .
They are maybe thinking she is such a celebrity in Aberdeen she canna go out anywhere without security and not just nana Mac.

May 24, 2024
The World
am so sure Steph posted she was struggling with the pain or the appointments or general wearing of the Invisalign. So like you say I’m sure she’d have them by now if she wanted them.
I had braces at 16, then I got an Inman aligner at 25. They are painful, but for a few days. Lily’s teeth protrude (like Steph’s uterus) a fair bit and if I remember correctly one tooth is in front of the other so unfortunately that tooth is going to take the brunt of the pressure until it pushes back in line with the other front tooth. Then it distributes the pressure over the two of them. Then again when they push back.
Couple paracetamol always helps. Few days of discomfort is so worth it.
My lass was in pain a day and then fine. Everyone handles pain differently but sometimes you just gotta dig deep!

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I had braces at 16, then I got an Inman aligner at 25. They are painful, but for a few days. Lily’s teeth protrude (like Steph’s uterus) a fair bit and if I remember correctly one tooth is in front of the other so unfortunately that tooth is going to take the brunt of the pressure until it pushes back in line with the other front tooth. Then it distributes the pressure over the two of them. Then again when they push back.
Couple paracetamol always helps. Few days of discomfort is so worth it.
My lass was in pain a day and then fine. Everyone handles pain differently but sometimes you just gotta dig deep!
She’s so better with the support from her mother just like that but like with anything Steph can’t be arsed to give the time.

May 24, 2024
The World
She’s so better with the support from her mother just like that but like with anything Steph can’t be arsed to give the time.
I’m a nippy bastard, I’m on my kids case all the time about certain things because I know as an older woman these things will bother her if she doesnt sort them now. She has phone bans if she doesn’t wear her retainer.
People will think what the do that’s harsh, but if she doesn’t her teeth will just go back and she’s at that I don’t give a do if they do stage. Forgets her retainer all the time, I tell her it’s mad she goes no where without her phone in her hand but can’t carry a retainer around all day in her mouth 🤣🤣🤣
She will thank me one day 🫠🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She’s always faultfinding, except it’s everything but her.
One of her pinned posts is max communicating. Another one of her posts was her annoyed doctors weren’t recognising his progression with speech. Now she’s the one not recognising or encouraging.

Just gonna drop a few things for your catch up later Steph.

IMG_8140.jpeg IMG_8141.jpeg
She absolutely is TOXIC

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Steph doing something for her children that doesn’t benefit her ??? Absolutely not