Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I had braces at 16, then I got an Inman aligner at 25. They are painful, but for a few days. Lily’s teeth protrude (like Steph’s uterus) a fair bit and if I remember correctly one tooth is in front of the other so unfortunately that tooth is going to take the brunt of the pressure until it pushes back in line with the other front tooth. Then it distributes the pressure over the two of them. Then again when they push back.
Couple paracetamol always helps. Few days of discomfort is so worth it.
My lass was in pain a day and then fine. Everyone handles pain differently but sometimes you just gotta dig deep!
I had braces from 16-18 , and the pain was awful😭but it’s so worth it when you have straight teeth

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I’m a nippy bastard, I’m on my kids case all the time about certain things because I know as an older woman these things will bother her if she doesnt sort them now. She has phone bans if she doesn’t wear her retainer.
People will think what the do that’s harsh, but if she doesn’t her teeth will just go back and she’s at that I don’t give a do if they do stage. Forgets her retainer all the time, I tell her it’s mad she goes no where without her phone in her hand but can’t carry a retainer around all day in her mouth 🤣🤣🤣
She will thank me one day 🫠🤣
Tell her from this ugly internet troll, wear your retainer !!! Wish I wore mines after my braces , mines haven’t moved too much, got them out at 18, so nearly 7 years ago but wish I wore them to get the full effect of the braces!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
NHS are brutal with braces now. My daughter just met the criteria so got them sponsored and paid at 14 and off at 15. Front tooth was twisted. She would be eligible for them now on the NHS at her age if she meets the criteria. So either she doesn’t and won’t fund them herself, or she’s not bothered her arse to take her to find out. She would have them on by now

Yes I did hear that it's brutal now. I think it's like a grading system. My son top teeth were not that bad, it was his bottom ones. The front ones was over lapping and he actually had to get a spring to twist one. We was in last week to get them tightend and he's back end of Aug.

I think it will be bacasuse she won't want to pay, just like with M buggy she waited to get it from the nhs.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I had braces at 16, then I got an Inman aligner at 25. They are painful, but for a few days. Lily’s teeth protrude (like Steph’s uterus) a fair bit and if I remember correctly one tooth is in front of the other so unfortunately that tooth is going to take the brunt of the pressure until it pushes back in line with the other front tooth. Then it distributes the pressure over the two of them. Then again when they push back.
Couple paracetamol always helps. Few days of discomfort is so worth it.
My lass was in pain a day and then fine. Everyone handles pain differently but sometimes you just gotta dig deep!

Same as my son he was sore for a few days and then totally fine after, ok he did ask for a feeding tube 🤣🤣 he can be a bit over the top. You won't get invasalin on the nhs only the normal braces

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
What will people do if she stops making videos to make money if they can’t make money off the back of her name (so humble).
Eh get on with their real stable job Steph? What you going to do if you stop making tiktok? 🤪
They will feel great satisfaction and say My job is done. I don’t think any of them are even trying to make money off her name. It’s her creepy huns who are

May 24, 2024
The World
Same as my son he was sore for a few days and then totally fine after, ok he did ask for a feeding tube 🤣🤣 he can be a bit over the top. You won't get invasalin on the nhs only the normal braces
A feeding tube 😂😂😂😂
I love the dramatics of kids.
Oh the pain is a bugger, my Inman aligner I only took out to eat but it works faster than Invisalign. Only issue is it only straightens the front 6, so if you need more work on the other teeth it’s not suitable. I just wanted my two front pushed back a bit more as they started to move after my braces and have my kid

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes I did hear that it's brutal now. I think it's like a grading system. My son top teeth were not that bad, it was his bottom ones. The front ones was over lapping and he actually had to get a spring to twist one. We was in last week to get them tightend and he's back end of Aug.

I think it will be bacasuse she won't want to pay, just like with M buggy she waited to get it from the nhs.
Imagine waiting for the NHS to give you a buggy. I’d never lean on stretched resources for that.
It’s like people who ask the doctors for paracetamol etc. Please people buy these things so the stretched NHS funds can go further!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just seen this on tattle and it looks like Steph has deleted her comment, what I find disgraceful is that you try and hide the past you can’t speak about cammy because of how you behaved and for you to comment on this lady post is also disgraceful that’s why you have now deleted the post. And people wouldn’t post about you if you fed off they would find something else in their life folk post to call out your bullshit and lies, and what you would you do if Tik tok ended tomorrow you would have to go back to reality which would be fing hard as you seem to think your better than everyone else so good luck with that.
IMG_3123.png

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
A feeding tube 😂😂😂😂
I love the dramatics of kids.
Oh the pain is a bugger, my Inman aligner I only took out to eat but it works faster than Invisalign. Only issue is it only straightens the front 6, so if you need more work on the other teeth it’s not suitable. I just wanted my two front pushed back a bit more as they started to move after my braces and have my kid

I know I was like oh calm down behave 🤣🤣🤣 he also said I could of just went to turkey. He really is a bit dramatic: his pals and brother called him syd from Toy Story 🙊😭 was only for a few days.

Same as my son it's the 6 front teeth at the bottom and on the top there was only 2 over lapping