Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Also steph in Aimees comments saying her engagement is amazing and she has so many followers - yeh thats why your clinging on like a wee dangleberry onto se. I dislike aimee but not as much as Vav - Steph only wants a tiny piece of that engagement for herself, but sadly no one likes her.....booohooo tissues out. That wont change no matter how hard you try steph.
I know. Nothing about Aimee as a person, her personality or anything on a personal level.
Her engagement and followers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
That was so telling about how she feels about aimless, no love or friendship there, just engagement and following 😂😂😂
Aimless I think you’re a t, but wake up, vav uses you.
Vav always shows her true colours.
I don’t know anyone here but I think I could say more about their characters than Vav could her bestie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Don’t her and her family contact peoples work places when they deem them a troll?
What a hypocrite.
😂 IMG_4459.png
Some silly t saying it's illegal , stalking and harrassment Section 4A , time for her to act on it and her reply is trust me I'm trying my best ! Aye OK Inspector Gadget , think she need's to look up the defintion of stalking . Police obviously haven't taken her on in the past obviously with her fictitious tales and even one lass commented her man is in the force up there and wouldn't even entertain it ( the ice bath stalker ! ) . YOU PUT YOURSELF ON SM , understandy ?! We'll forget all the s things you've done inc. phoning people's workplaces ! Utter weapon , need's sectioned . We're not bitter or jealous , delusional minions it's called justice will be served .

Last edited:

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Is that your background? Working with kids with tough life experiences?
You sound so compassionate when talking about it. From a place of understanding and not judgement 😍
Yes x I've worked with a lot of homeless and addicts. Now children, training in working with kids in the community, working with families ect ect x yes Iam very passionate

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
If they did they’d be claiming it as bagging a Munro.

IMG_8190.jpeg
Because she is so desperate to hold on to this Tik tok for dear life is just greed happy to exploit your son but accusing folk who have real concerns about your child when they report it to social services it’s clear to see on your Tik tok that boy isn’t protected.