Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
9BEB2617-B6B4-4BD3-9A59-D398ACA846BF.png
How about do better and fin wash your hands you minky bastard.

Also is that a threat 🤣
Where to start with this. If her belief is what goes around comes around then thats what is happening to her now. I don’t know who started her with the universe/energy manifesting fad but there are millions of YouTube law of attraction videos making money from telling gullible folk all they have to do is think something into existence. I went down the rabbit hole of actual quantum physics about the science behind this years ago, which is not the quantum quackery she’s following. No wonder all her chickens are coming home to roost, she manifested it herself 🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Where to start with this. If her belief is what goes around comes around then thats what is happening to her now. I don’t know who started her with the universe/energy manifesting fad but there are millions of YouTube law of attraction videos making money from telling gullible folk all they have to do is think something into existence. I went down the rabbit hole of actual quantum physics about the science behind this years ago, which is not the quantum quackery she’s following. No wonder all her chickens are coming home to roost, she manifested it herself 🤣
You get back what you put out ( and I don’t mean putting out in that way Steph, you’ve done plenty of that), so the s you’re getting is the s coming back 😘

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
You get back what you put out ( and I don’t mean putting out in that way Steph, you’ve done plenty of that), so the s you’re getting is the s coming back 😘
Shes the biggest negative entity going. There is not one positive video. You can tell she is trying hard in the loreal video to be 'humble', i think she just learned this word today!!

But she subliminally says

Im only wanting the attention of bigger brands
Im doing better than anyone else
Loreal noticed ME

She actually physically cannot help but put out negatives. She 100 percent a whole demon under all that skin.

Also max roaring whilst shes in another room with the door closed. You bring it all on yourself steph!!!

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Shes the biggest negative entity going. There is not one positive video. You can tell she is trying hard in the loreal video to be 'humble', i think she just learned this word today!!

But she subliminally says

Im only wanting the attention of bigger brands
Im doing better than anyone else
Loreal noticed ME

She actually physically cannot help but put out negatives. She 100 percent a whole demon under all that skin.

Also max roaring whilst shes in another room with the door closed. You bring it all on yourself steph!!!
Anybody and their mother is shilling L'Oréal on their tiktok shop. Probably in her delusional world she thinks she'll be the next hair tossing "Because I'm worth it" woman on their campaign. Sit doon Beefy. Eva Longoria you ain't.

May 24, 2024
The World
Anybody and their mother is shilling L'Oréal on their tiktok shop. Probably in her delusional world she thinks she'll be the next hair tossing "Because I'm worth it" woman on their campaign. Sit doon Beefy. Eva Longoria you ain't.
Every influencer on tiktok is selling L’Oréal because it’s a gig through their tiktok manager. Not because of who they are 🤣🤣🤣

Can someone tell me why they don’t understand that? 😩

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Every influencer on tiktok is selling L’Oréal because it’s a gig through their tiktok manager. Not because of who they are 🤣🤣🤣

Can someone tell me why they don’t understand that? 😩
cos influencers are all enabled by one another to think they're something. The only thing there all are is liars. If you're paid to promote something, its not a genuine review. End of.

May 24, 2024
The World
I had her latest on silent but I can lip read. (Had enough of her voice), this her trying out ‘humble’ for size with the over expressing gratefulness to L’Oréal and brands sending her packages.
Head down, finger in mouth trying to conjure up her next sentence because it’s not authentic and natural.

Nightmare when make up sits in your pores.
Smoothing turned down but not all the way.
IMG_8197.png