Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
I was just skimming through our Vavs comments and seen someone said ‘Karma is real’ and our Vav replied ‘oh I know !’.

I honestly felt from that response she meant she knew, because she’s living hers.
Now don’t get this twisted Vav, not all Karma is bad. Some karma is a lesson.
Max is her Karma for what she’s said and done about autistic kids when she was younger. I can only take from what the people who know her have witnessed her say and do. Cutting of one’s hair, and derogatory comments before Max was here. This is your remunerate for the work you put in to being that much of a t to the vulnerable.
Her lesson to not be so judgemental, horrid.

Your platform, any other person would be able to swing something amazing for themselves with what you’ve managed to build up. But you’ll never get the peace to get it because of the sheer chaos and destruction you brought to peoples lives in the past.
The claims of people trying to ruin your career, payment for trying to ruin a man’s years ago on false claims due to your bitterness. Still you haven’t learnt and still calling peoples work - that will be repaid too babe.

You do absolutely know karma is real because you’re experiencing your own pay back right now, fighting the tide of people waiting for their moment.
What you put out back then, is coming to fruition now.
Your clap back about never being mean and could never be that person. You say this s with a straight face knowing who you are what you’ve done - again, that will be paid back in the future.

You don’t learn. You claim to be a believer in the universe (I am, and I MASSIVELY live by it, not just for tiktok clout or a fake salt of the earth persona), then you must understand that the universe will send us lessons, and when we don’t learn, they send it again, but worse, in the hope we will heed notice. Should we not, hell mend us.
You will keep reliving the lesson until you get it.

Change your ways, babe. You’re poisonous through and through. Vindictive to the core. One upmanship is your mantra.

You’ll never be free to be successful because you’ve trampled on too many people that karma has a lot to cash in.

Even your pretence of being a good person, learn the difference between being vocally positive , and emitting positive energy.
If you say one thing, but your energy is saying another, you’re sending mixed signals to the universe. It’s your frequency that’s being heard, not your words.
What you put out, bounces back. Good luck with that babe, we can all feel how cold you are through our phones, despite what you’re saying with your mouth.

Wee lesson in karma, a good energy.
It’s got to be genuine.

rainbow59

Jun 26, 2024
nottingham
I was just skimming through our Vavs comments and seen someone said ‘Karma is real’ and our Vav replied ‘oh I know !’.

I honestly felt from that response she meant she knew, because she’s living hers.
Max is her Karma for what she’s said and done about autistic kids when she was younger. I can only take from what the people who know her have witnessed her say and do. Cutting of one’s hair, and derogatory comments before Max was here. This is your remunerate for the work you put in to being that much of a t to the vulnerable.

Your platform, any other person would be able to swing something amazing for themselves with what you’ve managed to build up. But you’ll never get the peace to get it because of the sheer chaos and destruction you brought to peoples lives in the past.
The claims of people trying to ruin your career, payment for trying to ruin a man’s years ago on false claims due to your bitterness. Still you haven’t learnt and still calling peoples work - that will be repaid too babe.

You do absolutely know karma is real because you’re experiencing your own pay back right now, fighting the tide of people waiting for their moment.
Your clap back about never being mean and could never be that person. You say this s with a straight face knowing who you are what you’ve done - again, that will be paid back in the future.

You don’t learn. You claim to be a believer in the universe (I am, and I MASSIVELY live by it, not just for tiktok clout or a fake salt of the earth persona), then you must understand that the universe will send us lessons, and when we don’t learn, they send it again, but worse, in the hope we will heed notice. Should we not, hell mend us.

Change your ways, babe. You’re poisonous through and through. Vindictive to the core. One upmanship is your mantra.

You’ll never be free to be successful because you’ve trampled on too many people that karma has a lot to cash in.

Even your pretence of being a good person, learn the difference between being vocally positive , and emitting positive energy.
If you say one thing, but your energy is saying another, you’re sending mixed signals to the universe. It’s your frequency that’s being heard, not your words.
What you put out, bounces back. Good luck with that babe, we can all feel how cold you are through our phones, despite what you’re saying with your mouth.

It’s got to be genuine.
I seriously do not understand how any brand would want to use her?!!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

It’s got to be genuine.
This is very well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

May 24, 2024
The World
I seriously do not understand how any brand would want to use her?!!
Nor do I but I don’t think they will much longer.
I think she’s shot herself with telling everyone L’Oréal don’t allow filters because people will be right on the case if they see even a patch of blur on her promo videos and straight to report it to ASA.
Vav has lied and cheated her entire life it’s part of who she is to the core and her mum and nana have allowed it. We find it absolutely abhorrent, but to her it’s normal so it’s no big deal, imbedded, uncorrected learnt behaviour. Only now she’s realising the field she’s in, there are people who will not stand by and let it happen, and watch her cheat people out of money to ‘line her pocket’.
She’s a smug little bastard with that line too.
Not so smug once she gets slapped with fines, emptying those pockets.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

It’s got to be genuine.
This 🙌 it’s like you’re in my head 😄 I touched on the quantum quackery she’s using. She thinks the good stuff was manifested by her when in fact it was coming anyway via her management who do all the legwork contacting brands. She doesn’t understand how it works, all her hens are coming home to roost because she manifested them herself and it’s all coming back to her in abundance. To understand the universe or whatever it may be, you need to understand how we are all connected down to the quantum level. Her teeny weeny brain can’t cope tho

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This 🙌 it’s like you’re in my head 😄 I touched on the quantum quackery she’s using. She thinks the good stuff was manifested by her when in fact it was coming anyway via her management who do all the legwork contacting brands. She doesn’t understand how it works, all her hens are coming home to roost because she manifested them herself and it’s all coming back to her in abundance. To understand the universe or whatever it may be, you need to understand how we are all connected down to the quantum level. Her teeny weeny brain can’t cope tho
Vav would love to articulate herself as well as both of you do she is thick as mince.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Silent reader here 🙋🏼‍♀️ the eating disorder thing really gets to me. I've been recovered from anorexia for over 10 year, it never leaves you!! To this day its still there, yes i can control it better but the slightest bit of stress, the weight falls off me. From visiting Cornhill eating disorder clinic twice a week for years to now being a healthy size 10. Two blessed kids, raised by myself (yes you heard it Vav) bossing single working mum life with a real job!! I could never eat in front of a camera like you do, or wear clothes half my size. I always wear stuff bigger to hide what i have. You are making a total mockery of it all!! Rant over back to reading 🤣👋🏾
Keep well you lady! Isn’t she just a fing disgrace!!!! Makes my blood boil.
It’s very easy for her to make all these claims because her get out is, well non of you know my secret struggles, or some made up se like that. I have people close to me who have severe eating disorders, close to death at one point and in a residential care facility being pushed around in a wheel chair to conserve her energy. Vilevavron has no boundaries and she will lie about anything to get attention and sympathy.

Absolutely sick to death of her now and her pretend best mate Aimee. Pair of sctotes the pair of them

May 24, 2024
The World
Sounds like a great place to be 😍 I love all stuff energy and frequency. I’ve got frequency music on now as I lie in my bed 🤣🤣
I go for regular access the bars treatments and cleanses. People think it’s se but it’s because they’re not that way inclined, and that’s absolutely fine.
She can say all the positive word salads she likes but if her frequency says another, this is what will be heard and given.
I am a 2 of the world, Vav is a 3, an evil one at that. She’ll be frantically googling what that means but won’t know where to start 🤣🤣

All this s, it’s been her own masterpiece in the making.
Vav you’re the creator of your reality babe. What you’re doing now is creating your future, can you honestly say its all positive? Really…? Even I know it’s not babe.
My word of advice, seek medical help. Holding on to all that hatred stored in your body is not good, and it will find a way to get out, what we don’t heal manifests in to sickness and disease as way of getting out the body.

I’m really showing my hippy airy fairy side here 😅
Just FYI ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Sounds like a great place to be 😍 I love all stuff energy and frequency. I’ve got frequency music on now as I lie in my bed 🤣🤣
I go for regular access the bars treatments and cleanses. People think it’s se but it’s because they’re not that way inclined, and that’s absolutely fine.
She can say all the positive word salads she likes but if her frequency says another, this is what will be heard and given.
I am a 2 of the world, Vav is a 3, an evil one at that. She’ll be frantically googling what that means but won’t know where to start 🤣🤣

All this s, it’s been her own masterpiece in the making.
Vav you’re the creator of your reality babe. What you’re doing now is creating your future, can you honestly say its all positive? Really…? Even I know it’s not babe.
My word of advice, seek medical help. Holding on to all that hatred stored in your body is not good, and it will find a way to get out, what we don’t heal manifests in to sickness and disease as way of getting out the body.

I’m really showing my hippy airy fairy side here 😅
Just FYI ok 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
My god I’m so like you 🙏🏼
I don’t think she has a good soul at all, she’s not mentally well and so full of negativity and bad energy. She gives off such a bad vibe. She’s basically inauthentic and it radiates out of her. I swerve anyone like that. Doesn’t matter how much of an act they put on I can smell it and feel it. She is insecure and jealous and tramples over people, stealing and hustling and lying constantly. The worst thing she does is use her son in her videos for her own personal gain, she is diabolical.
Vile vile vile 🤮

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve just listened to this lass post and vav has reposted it and has a dam cheek she is speaking about her page what she says and etc she also says she scrolls passed videos she doesn’t like, BUT she also says she like anyone else can have a healthy debate one thing that vav cannot do she either has hate comments or she can only have blow up the arse comments she can not take Criticism in anyway shape or form.
IMG_3187.png

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I think she’s had a talking to from somebody . She seems to have come down to earth with a bang after her smugness last week . I keep getting videos slating her on my fyp for the track suit fiasco and the blush being better than a holiday . Very quiet today , the post in the car doing the school run was pre recorded too . Defo think somethings gone on . No doubt she will be back to being a t now tho

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Another day and another negative post plus the Huns in the comments it’s funny that shell saying folk don’t know her well plenty of people do and if Steph didn’t mention people think she is the big cheese like she did with Ashleigh then Ashleigh wouldn’t have had to respond Steph should be ashamed she is letting the hate carry on and that people’s names are still left in her comment section.
IMG_3188.jpeg View attachment v0f044gc0000cq33s9vog65l0k57nvq0.mp4