Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Another day and another negative post plus the Huns in the comments it’s funny that shell saying folk don’t know her well plenty of people do and if Steph didn’t mention people think she is the big cheese like she did with Ashleigh then Ashleigh wouldn’t have had to respond Steph should be ashamed she is letting the hate carry on and that people’s names are still left in her comment section.
IMG_3188.jpeg View attachment v0f044gc0000cq33s9vog65l0k57nvq0.mp4
Oh wow .. she’s proper feeling “poor me” isn’t she. She’s a minty t. Using her hands to talk and banging her dirty nails down is so fing annoying. And that sniff she does knocks me sick.. She deserves every ounce of s that’s being flung at her. Did she get diagnosed with ADHD? Or just t? Doesn’t know what was wrong with her.. proceeds to explain what was wrong and why. Can’t even watch the full video cus she’s just so fing irritating

May 24, 2024
The World
Negative Nancy this morning.
‘I don’t deserve some of the stuff’. So some, you do?
So bizarre how her wee huns say people don’t know her that are making the posts.
Yet these huns don’t know her either that defend her.
Double standards all the way.
Steph babe, whether you think you deserve it or not, it’s all your own doing.
We create our own reality hun. When are you going to realise this. It’s been years in the making, you get back what you put out, karma isnt always instant hun.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
What lack of accountability looks like, using two examples from Steph:

It’s illegal to use filters to promote products. Steph uses filters, people report it to ASA. The reporter is the issue.
Steph orders Shein and asks for it to be delivered to the wrong address. Shein sends order to the address Steph asks and Steph blames Shein for putting the wrong address.

This is a really basic accountability lesson Steph. Follow the breadcrumbs back, where does the fault start? You.
Except you project it, putting the blame on something else, that wouldn’t have happened without your part.

Start taking accountability for things you’ve done and you say see an energy shift in the way your life goes.

Mar 8, 2024

It’s illegal to use filters to promote products. Steph uses filters, people report it to ASA. The reporter is the issue.
Steph orders Shein and asks for it to be delivered to the wrong address. Shein sends order to the address Steph asks and Steph blames Shein for putting the wrong address.

This is a really basic accountability lesson Steph. Follow the breadcrumbs back, where does the fault start? You.
Except you project it, putting the blame on something else, that wouldn’t have happened without your part.

Start taking accountability for things you’ve done and you say see an energy shift in the way your life goes.
Like she ordered her food to her hotel but the ri f hotel and it’s the delivery person fault cus he wouldn’t go to the other hotel with her food so she makes a video about it moaning. Her fault but blames someone else. As always. Never her fault. Plays the victim all the time

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Negative Nancy this morning.
‘I don’t deserve some of the stuff’. So some, you do?
So bizarre how her wee huns say people don’t know her that are making the posts.
Yet these huns don’t know her either that defend her.
Double standards all the way.
Steph babe, whether you think you deserve it or not, it’s all your own doing.
We create our own reality hun. When are you going to realise this. It’s been years in the making, you get back what you put out, karma isnt always instant hun.
How her Huns can say folk don’t know her literally people in all the comments from Aberdeen the sun article people from Aberdeen. The article in the evening expresss people from Aberdeen,she is known in Aberdeen from school, through the years of hairdressing in allure , Tiffany’s and then ICE known for telling girls to stay away from her partner, known for accusing multiple men of things and my personal favourite known in Aberdeen football club fans forum yes even the men of Aberdeen are speaking about you Steph 😂

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow

This is exactly right . She thinks she’s untouchable …she’s not . She’s sitting back watching Ashleigh get death threats and doing nothing ! Imagine it was the other way around . Can’t be the bigger person and come on and say guyssss please , you can’t do that . It’s ok for her to lift the phone to peoples workplaces but do it to her and it’s another story . She’s a true example of how money changes people . Off to Manchester next week ..again ! Then something impulsive 😴. A hair change maybe 🙄

May 24, 2024
The World
Like she ordered her food to her hotel but the ri f hotel and it’s the delivery person fault cus he wouldn’t go to the other hotel with her food so she makes a video about it moaning. Her fault but blames someone else. As always. Never her fault. Plays the victim all the time
Exactly this. Sarcastically saying ‘enjoy my food’.
It went to the destination you asked. Literally all went to plan, exactly how it should, the way she set it up to go.
She has serious victim mentality. Chronic.

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
Oh wow .. she’s proper feeling “poor me” isn’t she. She’s a minty t. Using her hands to talk and banging her dirty nails down is so fing annoying. And that sniff she does knocks me sick.. She deserves every ounce of s that’s being flung at her. Did she get diagnosed with ADHD? Or just t? Doesn’t know what was wrong with her.. proceeds to explain what was wrong and why. Can’t even watch the full video cus she’s just so fing irritating
ADHD is not an excuse for bad behaviour. I have ADHD and yes I can come away with things that might offend and appear rude but as soon as I'm called out or realise I apologise and try to make it right. People with ADHD have a lot of doubt and low self esteem and struggle with criticism, hence why I couldn't put myself out on tik tok. I'm doubtful she has been diagnosed but you never know as I've seen clinics diagnose over a 45 minute phone call 😳 I was diagnosed 29 years ago and it tool months of appointments so 🤔

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
This is exactly right . She thinks she’s untouchable …she’s not . She’s sitting back watching Ashleigh get death threats and doing nothing ! Imagine it was the other way around . Can’t be the bigger person and come on and say guyssss please , you can’t do that . It’s ok for her to lift the phone to peoples workplaces but do it to her and it’s another story . She’s a true example of how money changes people . Off to Manchester next week ..again ! Then something impulsive 😴. A hair change maybe 🙄
First week of the kids hols here in Aberdeen and off again, plus it isn’t impulsive if she has just told people she really is so thick 🙄

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Another day and another negative post plus the Huns in the comments it’s funny that shell saying folk don’t know her well plenty of people do and if Steph didn’t mention people think she is the big cheese like she did with Ashleigh then Ashleigh wouldn’t have had to respond Steph should be ashamed she is letting the hate carry on and that people’s names are still left in her comment section.
IMG_3188.jpeg View attachment v0f044gc0000cq33s9vog65l0k57nvq0.mp4
A “stunningly gorgeous day” 😭😭
And “oh my 2 friends” hahahah aye least you admit you’ve nae pals now vav.
Also if M was at his dads last night , then the video of him last night was pre recorded - was just ready to whip out when she needs sympathy

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Morning all , my head hurts already this morning with her se and Bob's page . Although , remember what big Lee say's Vav , there's a defence for every offence . He'd be ideal for you ! 🤣 All the minions jumping on to defend poor wee Vav . Tick tock , tick tock , just a matter of time .

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
She wants people to be kind, but only to her.
She’s very clever and calculated in the terms of being dangerous and narcissistic, not business wise like she like to think.
She has named no one, but she’s allowed someone in her comments to. Liked it, and let it grow arms and legs and they all start quacking together, new ones joining in daily, and then taking upon themselves to message Ashleigh.
She can see these comments, she’s reading them, I know she will be thinking nah do them they deserve it. Do they?
All the while she’s saying she had a bad mental health day sewing the seed that she’s maybe not seen the comments, she would never condone it, she’s not been on her phone (despite posting a max video).
First post is distancing herself from people, you can read her like a book.
‘oh I’m not good with my words I say stuff I shouldn’t’ You’re 37, find ways to help YOURSELF. Your ADHD is a reason, not an excuse.

This is an extreme toxic manoeuvre with Ashleigh that karma will repay. 🙏🏼

Mar 8, 2024
ADHD is not an excuse for bad behaviour. I have ADHD and yes I can come away with things that might offend and appear rude but as soon as I'm called out or realise I apologise and try to make it right. People with ADHD have a lot of doubt and low self esteem and struggle with criticism, hence why I couldn't put myself out on tik tok. I'm doubtful she has been diagnosed but you never know as I've seen clinics diagnose over a 45 minute phone call 😳 I was diagnosed 29 years ago and it tool months of appointments so 🤔
She’s just a t. Nothing to do with ADHD. She’s just a vile person. She doesn’t have low self esteem at all does she. Proper loves herself and uses criticism for attention and sympathy. She’s a tool

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
A “stunningly gorgeous day” 😭😭
And “oh my 2 friends” hahahah aye least you admit you’ve nae pals now vav.
Also if M was at his dads last night , then the video of him last night was pre recorded - was just ready to whip out when she needs sympathy
2 sisters that need their heads examined 😆

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She paid for her online diagnosis. Easy enough to put the right answers in to get the result you want. She’s not got ADHD she’s got NPD

Mar 8, 2024
Exactly this. Sarcastically saying ‘enjoy my food’.
It went to the destination you asked. Literally all went to plan, exactly how it should, the way she set it up to go.
She has serious victim mentality. Chronic.
Yeah the way she says that about the driver eating her food annoyed the do out of me. Fewd. Sew gewd. fing hate this t and her stupid behaviour. And in this video she sat stuffing her face with something else with her mouth wide open and making slapping sounds. It’s disgusting

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Money didn’t change her, she’s always been a nasty cow. Plenty examples of her nastiness, especially men she screwed over, made up lies about, bully at school, a b to girls in general but also hairdressing industry where she’ll never get another job