Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I have posted above the messages between me and Aimee! No I said Aimee understood I had my reasons! Someone has jumped on that and added bits on which is what always happens! 100% someone close to home for Aimee messaged me telling me bits which I mentioned on my live too but didn’t disclose who or anything more

Well you did say that Aimee said that her and Steph was not as close on your live. Please don't say that it's a lie because people heard it.

It's a piss take being honest you are trying to make out that you never said it and my pal is lying that's not on.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I dont want any drama between anyone on here or things getting out of hand either!

But @ashleighmcnabxx weather or not you THINK you didn’t say it you did and I won’t argue or ever question something I’ve heard personally directly from the mouth

Mayby just mayby it rolled off without you thinking as I said I was in your live and when I heard it I posted it here on the 27th June bcos it was at the time brilliant!

This is a great wee group of ladies 💋 wouldn’t want anyone to leave

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
These makes Vavs post the other morning sticking up for Aimee ALOT of sense.

In vavs world, this is not enough. This is too friendly, not a bit of it is sticking up for Steph and basically saying you have you reasons.

So Steph and her one upmanship wants to say no, this is how I expect you to do it.

All. Makes. Sense.

But she did say on her live that Aimee said to her they was not that close.

My friend ain't a liar and that's what she heard. It could of been a slip up from Ashley and meant someone else messaged saying that, but come on over and say people add arms and legs Ashley cause what my friend heard came out of your mouth end of situation

May 24, 2024
The World
But she did say on her live that Aimee said to her they was not that close.

My friend ain't a liar and that's what she heard. It could of been a slip up from Ashley and meant someone else messaged saying that, but come on over and say people add arms and legs Ashley cause what my friend heard came out of your mouth end of situation
I believe it was said, and heard ❤️

But I also see what Vav sees in those message exchanges. It’s not good enough in her world, she wants full on fy attack and instead Aimee gave maturity albeit fake.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I dont want any drama between anyone on here or things getting out of hand either!

But @ashleighmcnabxx weather or not you THINK you didn’t say it you did and I won’t argue or ever question something I’ve heard personally directly from the mouth

Mayby just mayby it rolled off without you thinking as I said I was in your live and when I heard it I posted it here on the 27th June bcos it was at the time brilliant!

I am so annoyed so annoyed. She is making out she never said it. I know you and I know you would NEVER just come out and say that no way. You heard that. I know how much you hate a liar that's the one thing you can't get over if someone lies to you.

Anyway moving on love you ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I believe it was said, and heard ❤️

But I also see what Vav sees in those message exchanges. It’s not good enough in her world, she wants full on fy attack and instead Aimee gave maturity albeit fake.

I am glad you believe it. I have not seen any messages only the one about their friendship not being as close. Don't know if Ashley deleted messages if she put other ones up x

May 24, 2024
The World
I am glad you believe it. I have not seen any messages only the one about their friendship not being as close. Don't know if Ashley deleted messages if she put other ones up x
Yeah a bunch of them got deleted between Ashleigh and Aimee. I’m thinking a sneaky wee sneaky may have them on another forum though 🤣❤️

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh

Beefy would love nothing better than to cause us all to fight. Let’s not forget why we’re all here.