Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Is she actually running this story? Her skin has broken out, the only reason we are seeing the skin isā€¦. BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO LEGALLY TURN THE FILTERS DOWN!!!
Your skin is se! You have never had great amazing pore-less skin you fud! The 3 generations havenā€™t had great skin!
People have eyes!
The lengths sheā€™ll goto to lie šŸ«£

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ha ha no itā€™s not her blood grandad and nana has belittled that man so much he is no longer a functioning man, he is her slave and she is very much in charge. I think he has given up and is only allowed to speak if nana says so. šŸ˜† nana really is the boss and wow she is a miserable old trollop
I didnā€™t think he was I remember her attending her ā€œgrandaā€ funeral with c best friend in the family car like that was a normal thing to do.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She did not say this! I hate these type of parents. I say that loosely cus staff isnā€™t a good parent. I worked in nurseries before and parents who want you to toilet train cus they canā€™t be arsed are up the with the biggest fs in the world. Not surprised sheā€™s said this looking at her. Sheā€™s a lazy t! Too bizzy to teach her son how to use the toilet. Speaks volumes. How these dickheads can support her is beyond me
I wish I was joking but she has said it once or twice šŸ™ˆ she has never even tried to potty train him to assess his capability. Sheā€™s just wrote him off as unable. She uses his conditions to not even bother to try and the nursery to back her up cos they havenā€™t tried either. Itā€™s not their place to just start potty training a kid. Sheā€™s honestly not right in the head.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Its such a weird story she has always had redness around her nose and spots she had one a few weeks ago I honestly donā€™t get the lie no one has perfect skin and does she really need to put make up on everyday especially the amount she does itā€™s unreal no wonder her skin is screams i wear what she wears everyday on a night out and a skin tint and spf the rest of the time.
I will jump on with a contradiction šŸ¤£ not floating my own boat well I am ā€¦.ive always had smooth perfect skin honestly and I wish I could show yous even with weekly tanning and make up I never ever get spots or redness atal apart from this year I had 2 major ops and after them bcos I couldnā€™t do much apart from bird baths ect it took its toll on my skin but I wouldnā€™t be up my own hole with it all! šŸ’‹šŸ’‹

Mar 8, 2024
I wish I was joking but she has said it once or twice šŸ™ˆ she has never even tried to potty train him to assess his capability. Sheā€™s just wrote him off as unable. She uses his conditions to not even bother to try and the nursery to back her up cos they havenā€™t tried either. Itā€™s not their place to just start potty training a kid. Sheā€™s honestly not right in the head.
Oh my god this is fing disgusting. So she just thinks he canā€™t and wonā€™t even try to give him a chance. How she comes online saying what she does about max and how she handles his needs is all lies and bull s. Sheā€™s even more disgusting than I realised.
There is no point the nursery doing it anyway if she isnā€™t. Itā€™s about consistency there and at home! It just makes kids go backwards when itā€™s not being done at home.
Staff I know you read here.. and from me to you.. youā€™re a fing hideous person and mum. I am a manager of a Montessori and Iā€™m a qualified SNA. So I know kids and about special needs. And you are a parent we hate to have. Max is capable of lots of things but you hold him back. You use him for content and views. Youā€™re fing disgusting and you make me feel sick. And fyi your blusher is se!

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh my god this is fing disgusting. So she just thinks he canā€™t and wonā€™t even try to give him a chance. How she comes online saying what she does about max and how she handles his needs is all lies and bull s. Sheā€™s even more disgusting than I realised.
There is no point the nursery doing it anyway if she isnā€™t. Itā€™s about consistency there and at home! It just makes kids go backwards when itā€™s not being done at home.
Staff I know you read here.. and from me to you.. youā€™re a fing hideous person and mum. I am a manager of a Montessori and Iā€™m a qualified SNA. So I know kids and about special needs. And you are a parent we hate to have. Max is capable of lots of things but you hold him back. You use him for content and views. Youā€™re fing disgusting and you make me feel sick. And fyi your blusher is se!
Itā€™s like she sits back and lets Petr and the nursery bring him up and she takes credit for it she utterly sickens me šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

Mar 8, 2024
Hold the front page!! They Bangladesh trackies are coming back!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Wonder if the logo will be changed. Bet it is and they have some story as to why they changed it. Rebranded as they didnā€™t think it suited Stephanieā€™s image. Just turn the logo so it makes a C. For t. Cus sheā€™s a t

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Another day of slapping make up on her face how tragic max last day at nursery and she is on a live, and also 2000 products sold in a week erm itā€™s over a week Steph u were on a live with BPerfect 10 days ago that is rubbish with 451k and concealer around your eyes is is make up on you stupid cow šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ and you just confirmed that. Plus itā€™s ok your family coming into folk comments but folk canā€™t reply haha oh the irony.