Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wonder if the logo will be changed. Bet it is and they have some story as to why they changed it. Rebranded as they didn’t think it suited Stephanie’s image. Just turn the look so it makes a C. For t. Cus she’s a t
If the logo changes we know it was copyright and the reports that went in were right

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why does she wear so much make up going anywhere local or just the shop? And especially when she does it to just sit around the house. She cakes it on. And it looks awful. Them lashes are as crusty as Aimee’s knickers. She clearly doesn’t wash them properly the minty cow.
Haha she doesn’t go anywhere apart from the school run and she just sits outside waiting for lily then home again it’s honestly tragic.

Mar 8, 2024
Haha she doesn’t go anywhere apart from the school run and she just sits outside waiting for lily then home again it’s honestly tragic.
It really is tragic. She had to fly outside if Scotland cus no one there likes the t. Acting like she’s some professional business woman jet setting around the world. When really she’s just a sale person for Bperfect 😂😂😂 her 6 hour live proved it and it showed just how much of a rude egotistical t she is

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It really is tragic. She had to fly outside if Scotland cus no one there likes the t. Acting like she’s some professional business woman jet setting around the world. When really she’s just a sale person for Bperfect 😂😂😂 her 6 hour live proved it and it showed just how much of a rude egotistical t she is
Excatly you don’t see her going to any bar or shops opening Aberdeen no business wants to be associate with her in her HOMETOWN I hope you read this when you catch up on here later even your hairdresser is keeping her distances I know folk who get their hair done with Danielle and I think she will be more cautious now she is back in the deen.

Mar 8, 2024
Excatly you don’t see her going to any bar or shops opening Aberdeen no business wants to be associate with her in her HOMETOWN I hope you read this when you catch up on here later even your hairdresser is keeping her distances I know folk who get their hair done with Danielle and I think she will be more cautious now she is back in the deen.
Good on Danielle. No one should have anything to do with her. She’s poisonous and vile. The way she was speaking to the younger people on the Bperfect live spoke volumes of how rude she is. Thinking she’s above everyone the fing t

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Good on Danielle. No one should have anything to do with her. She’s poisonous and vile. The way she was speaking to the younger people on the Bperfect live spoke volumes of how rude she is. Thinking she’s above everyone the fing t
To be fair Danielle doesn’t speak about Steph much and I totally get that she doesn’t want to get involved in the drama but she needs customers in Aberdeen and I think it’s wise to keep it client and hairdresser for the sake of Danielle business the same Goes for any other business in Aberdeen to be fair.

Mar 8, 2024
To be fair Danielle doesn’t speak about Steph much and I totally get that she doesn’t want to get involved in the drama but she needs customers in Aberdeen and I think it’s wise to keep it client and hairdresser for the sake of Danielle business the same Goes for any other business in Aberdeen to be fair.
Yeah she’s absolutely right to stay out of drama and stay away from staff at all costs

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Oh my god this is fing disgusting. So she just thinks he can’t and won’t even try to give him a chance. How she comes online saying what she does about max and how she handles his needs is all lies and bull s. She’s even more disgusting than I realised.
There is no point the nursery doing it anyway if she isn’t. It’s about consistency there and at home! It just makes kids go backwards when it’s not being done at home.
Staff I know you read here.. and from me to you.. you’re a fing hideous person and mum. I am a manager of a Montessori and I’m a qualified SNA. So I know kids and about special needs. And you are a parent we hate to have. Max is capable of lots of things but you hold him back. You use him for content and views. You’re fing disgusting and you make me feel sick. And fyi your blusher is se!
I’m from a nursery background and she definitely is the worst kinda parent 😩🥱