Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Ladies have yous noticed random accounts with hardly a following on your fyp who when you click onto their profile try punt everything bar the kitchen sink for other folk ……these accounts scream “I’m bought” plus they all have comments tuned off ……?
I keep getting those. I wondered what they were, and they’re all Asian sounding accounts.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I didn’t think he was I remember her attending her “granda” funeral with c best friend in the family car like that was a normal thing to do.

No it was her great grandad she went to his funeral with c best friend. Mike who is Diane 2nd husband is a total push over and allows to be spoken to like s

Her "blood" grandad who is also Pam dad and the dad to Diane's 2 boys has nothing to do with them. He does have something to do with his sons and there children. Diane had to get a test done because she was not sure who the dad was to one of her sons

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I will jump on with a contradiction 🤣 not floating my own boat well I am ….ive always had smooth perfect skin honestly and I wish I could show yous even with weekly tanning and make up I never ever get spots or redness atal apart from this year I had 2 major ops and after them bcos I couldn’t do much apart from bird baths ect it took its toll on my skin but I wouldn’t be up my own hole with it all! 💋💋

Aye I know your skin is flawless I've seen it but you da beee to be a show off about it babes 😘🤣🤣🤣 no you do really have such good skin tho.

You have been through loads recently babes of course it takes it toll xx

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
No it was her great grandad she went to his funeral with c best friend. Mike who is Diane 2nd husband is a total push over and allows to be spoken to like s

Her "blood" grandad who is also Pam dad and the dad to Diane's 2 boys has nothing to do with them. He does have something to do with his sons and there children. Diane had to get a test done because she was not sure who the dad was to one of her sons
Like mother , like daughter. Jeez, do going back to find your family tree if you were from that family 🫣😩

Mar 8, 2024
Sorry what😂😂😂😂she’s never got M, and doesn’t give a do about him, where he is, his routine, his medical conditions and bettering his life. SHE wants to label him and SHE wants the sympathy🥱
She’s a fing can of piss this t. She’s never around him. And she’s herself. Always is herself. An absolute t bag. She literally says this stuff to her compliments of her delusional huns it’s embarrassing. I’m not sleeping well today. You don’t even make sense in your lies. You just chatting pure se staff

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Ah thanks for clarifying so he is not Steph real granda though he is Diane 2nd husband.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Like mother , like daughter. Jeez, do going back to find your family tree if you were from that family 🫣😩

Well aye. I also think mad Pam she was a bit of a tart aswell. When Steph dad left she made his life hell. Never let him see the kids etc. He has a relationship with his son Steph younger brother and his family nothing to do with Steph tho. Her dad can see right through her that's for sure

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Oh holy moly that’s some tea Steph taking after her nana with the dna test and I take it the son was his if he has a good relationship with them.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She’s a fing can of piss this t. She’s never around him. And she’s herself. Always is herself. An absolute t bag. She literally says this stuff to her compliments of her delusional huns it’s embarrassing. I’m not sleep well today. You don’t even make sense in your lies. You just change pure se staff
If she went to school and wasn’t getting passed around all the boys behind the school bins she would be able to deliver proper English.