Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Where is she going with all the make up on?! It’s caked on. She’s just said the young tings is she fing kidding me 😂🙈
Saying it’s not for her etc to get compliments of her huns as usual! The bloody state of her skin as well, that amount of make up won’t help. Also how dry are her manky lips. She turns my stomach

Attachments

• IMG_2022.png
    IMG_2022.png
    449.6 KB · Views: 28
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Where is she going with all the make up on?! It’s caked on. She’s just said the young tings is she fing kidding me 😂🙈
Saying it’s not for her etc to get compliments of her huns as usual! The bloody state of her skin as well, that amount of make up won’t help. Also how dry are her manky lips. She turns my stomach
wtf…..that’s trowelled on !! Even if she was going anywhere that’s a whole load of products 🤢🤢

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
What an absolute state she went on about that Katie daly powdering going flawless under her eyes it looks absolutely shocking she looks so old for 37 and the caked on with make up is not helping to go on the school run. So max last day of nursery so no graduation I bet he is have a fab time and now has 6 weeks with Steph stuck in a house
IMG_3241.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That natskye keeps popping up on my fyp ever since the Steph show she just makes me cringe still no comments from Steph her bestie as she doesn’t serve her a purpose anymore I think you have the wrong day Nat 4th of July was yesterday. IMG_3239.png
She makes me cringe and what happened to her teeth whitening did she ever get it done? I blocked her bcos I feel she talks like she has the cold constantly talks through her nose 🤢🤢🤢

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Yeah even a night out it’s a lot of make up. She is sitting in her gaff alone waiting to on the school room. What a sad existence
I’m nearly 25, and I wear basic makeup. Get my lashes/brows done so I don’t wear any makeup for that, a CT skin tint thing, bronzer, blush and a gloss. That’s literally it, her makeup ages her 10+ years , she looks like a chav that I went to school with 😭😭😭

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She makes me cringe and what happened to her teeth whitening did she ever get it done? I blocked her bcos I feel she talks like she has the cold constantly talks through her nose 🤢🤢🤢
I don’t think so haven’t seen it mentioned again she is at 9k but just shows how desperate she is to be like Steph and I’ve seen her say we are jealous, her coming out with I was the one who sent that 1 text even though she was bitching on a live with another creator it hasn’t worked out that way she wanted as Steph couldn’t give a toss.

Mar 8, 2024
I’m nearly 25, and I wear basic makeup. Get my lashes/brows done so I don’t wear any makeup for that, a CT skin tint thing, bronzer, blush and a gloss. That’s literally it, her makeup ages her 10+ years , she looks like a chav that I went to school with 😭😭😭
Her and Aimee both she themselves with the amount of make up they put on. It makes their skin look awful.
I don’t wear foundation cus it makes my skin look crap. I wear beauty blur and it’s amazing. I’m not good with make up and choose not to wear it most days. Don’t know how these two cope wearing it all day. Aimee wears hers all day then eats her food with it still on. Paid of dirty fs

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She looks like a drag queen she put that doll bronzer on it looked like mud then she put more of that bronzer which had her name on it on top 😂 that Katie daly powder does nothing for her if I was Katie daly I would be mortified 😆

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I don’t think so haven’t seen it mentioned again she is at 9k but just shows how desperate she is to be like Steph and I’ve seen her say we are jealous, her coming out with I was the one who sent that 1 text even though she was bitching on a live with another creator it hasn’t worked out that way she wanted as Steph couldn’t give a toss.
I said when that all came out no way on this planet did she ever just message that chat once! She’s gave her tuppence worth then thought do I’ll out myself before the messages do! She comes across as a sleek it wee b! And it takes a lot for me to just say something like that without knowing her personally!

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Her and Aimee both she themselves with the amount of make up they put on. It makes their skin look awful.
I don’t wear foundation cus it makes my skin look crap. I wear beauty blur and it’s amazing. I’m not good with make up and choose not to wear it most days. Don’t know how these two cope wearing it all day. Aimee wears hers all day then eats her food with it still on. Paid of dirty fs
I have 2 under 6, I work every hour god sends, have a happy house, nothing big but it keeps us going, an amazing boyfriend of 4 years who is loyal, works hard and is an amazing father. I’d rather have my life than hers, I wear makeup maybe once every few months because I’m a REAL busy mum😂 I wouldn’t have her life for all the money in the world.

Mar 8, 2024
I have 2 under 6, I work every hour god sends, have a happy house, nothing big but it keeps us going, an amazing boyfriend of 4 years who is loyal, works hard and is an amazing father. I’d rather have my life than hers, I wear makeup maybe once every few months because I’m a REAL busy mum😂 I wouldn’t have her life for all the money in the world.
Not many if any would want her life. She’s an embarrassment and all round t

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
How many wasted hours of her life is she sitting putting on make up when she could be bettering her sons life. It’s absolutely wild to me that she’s choosing make up over her son. Money won’t give him a good life. Time spent on him gaining skills for the future will.

She was saying she was learning all about the ins and outs of the bases of make up and it has been a learning curve. It’s a shame she can’t use some of that ‘hyper focus’ she claims to have for max.

She could have him potty trained in 3 days for day time. Mine were all non verbal when they learned you don’t need speech to use the toilet as it’s all body language cues. If she pays enough attention to him she will see when he’s peeing etc to introduce a cue

She could be learning makaton and reading. But nah you spend all your time troweling se on your puss.

I’m honestly at a complete loss. The longer max goes into his childhood not potty trained the harder it will be to reverse all the habits he is learning as an older child using nappies. She is wasting valuable learning time.

I’m actually gobsmacked that she has no intention of using this time over the summer to get him trained before school.

All she seems to be doing is trying to make money… the money will only be useful when max is 16, massive and strong, still incontinent and having to be managed in an actual institition. He might not be chained to a radiator like the olden days like she sometimes references but whilst she is teaching him NO SKILLS that’s the life that she is setting up for him.