Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Kudos to that @notrolly 🥰 @MRS FULL MONTY✨ @Mrs Full Monty ✨ i hope your coping well (is that a thing to say) you sound such an inspiration 💋💋 you keep being you bcos you have passion in your veins x x x
That’s all we can do, cope, and find better ways to cope when it all gets harder.
No one would look at me and say I’ve been through what I have.
I’m classed as disabled, just for recovery I will be assessed in a few years but my fella laughs at my badge he says it’s the hottest picture of a disabled person he’s ever seen. He said I could have at least used a worse photo. Sorry mate, not got one 🤪🤪
Humour gets you through a lot of adversity ❤️ with the right tribe xxx

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m 99.9% sure she was walking outside around pip mansion with a clear container with dead flowers in it insinuating death threats….wait for it she was at a wedding not long before that and guess what her flower corsage was the exact same and my florist friend confirmed it was a corsage in the box she’s kept from that wedding 🤣🤣
do. Off 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Your journey would be an inspiration to other mums out there. Not Vavs bullshit!
You’re the type of mother people would take experience from.
I put my health journey out there for people to see, I help women on similar experiences, my DMs fill up with women asking me questions.
At times it can be overwhelming, I know there is strength in your struggle and people will learn. Especially those starting off thinking they are alone. When I got sick I thought I was alone, but there were so many in my shoes at my age, I followed them and admired their journey. Then I became the person people were following.

You sound like a fantastic mother with experience and love in abundance, and double the strength to boot ❤️❤️ xxx
My fiends keep saying I should do something like this but there’s certain aspects of my life I don’t want broadcast to the world not anything sinister

But I would have absolutely loved to do it show my daily life struggles tears happiness anger sadness it’s like the movie inside out don’t know what your gonna get we could get every emotion under the sun within the space of an hour and he just can’t get out the circle of emotions my son cannot regulate himself just yet he tries so hard but can’t and his school have always been outstanding with him he’ll try go into the dark room to try settle once he fell asleep in a tent in the dark room in full meltdown mode it was just all to much he also has a rare chromosome disorder aswell (they think adhd but bcos he has the mental age of 1.2 year old they will not test for it yet l) testing for Asperger’s & or cerebral palsy more Asperger’s

I’m part of a asn group on fb for my area and we all share strategies ect and we all vent bounce off each other it’s a great wee group

It might sound strange to you ladies I don’t know, I love deep that deep it hurts physically? ….ill tell you something though he teaches me new things everyday 2 days are never ever the same and I would choose this life 10x over 🤍🤍🤍

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
What I don’t get Is why so many adore her . I don’t know her , followed her cos I liked her content way back . I watched her turn into a self centered cow as soon as TT became her full time thing , won’t say job cos it’s not . Then all the stuff with the money was flying around and now I actually hate watch her waiting for the day karma bites her on the arse . She’s arrogant and not interested in her followers , only their money . It just amazes me that others can’t see what I do
I watched at the beginning! She actually said she wasn’t a make up girl, she used loreal and loreal true match? and again I’ll say it, she applied like a gorilla 🦍 so again she is a liar saying she has always loved make up, but I guess we are not shocked at her lies!

May 24, 2024
The World
My fiends keep saying I should do something like this but there’s certain aspects of my life I don’t want broadcast to the world not anything sinister

But I would have absolutely loved to do it show my daily life struggles tears happiness anger sadness it’s like the movie inside out don’t know what your gonna get we could get every emotion under the sun within the space of an hour and he just can’t get out the circle of emotions my son cannot regulate himself just yet he tries so hard but can’t and his school have always been outstanding with him he’ll try go into the dark room to try settle once he fell asleep in a tent in the dark room in full meltdown mode it was just all to much he also has a rare chromosome disorder aswell (they think adhd but bcos he has the mental age of 1.2 year old they will not test for it yet l) testing for Asperger’s & or cerebral palsy more Asperger’s

I’m part of a asn group on fb for my area and we all share strategies ect and we all vent bounce off each other it’s a great wee group

It might sound strange to you ladies I don’t know, I love deep that deep it hurts physically? ….ill tell you something though he teaches me new things everyday 2 days are never ever the same and I would choose this life 10x over 🤍🤍🤍
I have a friend who has dealt with exactly the same as I have. She was desperate to tell her story like I did, but didn’t want to expose herself. Which I understand, if you look at my insta it’s all normal photos, but if you read the captions my story is in there. I would never put photos of me in a vulnerable position with my health. It’s intimate to me.
So I told her to do it anonymous like a diary, under an alias and pen her experiences in her captions. Allows it to get out and not stuck in the body.
Automatic writing is really good for you, it allows stored thoughts and feelings to come out, quite often getting addressed as you’re writing them.
You could change your name, kids names and find a way to use it as an online diary?

You honestly sound like you’re doing an amazing job, and although I can’t relate I’d follow your journey.
I used to wonder why people followed mine, but you can literally take strength from anyone even if you don’t fully understand it, you can sympathise with the person and support their journey. ❤️

Xxx

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Ladies, I read daily, only posting the odd ss though, I'm a reader not a talker haha. But I'd like to say reading through everyone's stories, you are all amazing, strong and inspirational. My youngest is going through diagnosis currently (high functioning). I also have one with adhd and am on the list to be assessed for adhd too. When times are hard in my head it's so good to read your stories and gain some strength from them. You are all the complete opposit of Beefy that's for sure. Just felt the need to pop on and say.
As you were.... 💝

May 24, 2024
The World
Ladies, I read daily, only posting the odd ss though, I'm a reader not a talker haha. But I'd like to say reading through everyone's stories, you are all amazing, strong and inspirational. My youngest is going through diagnosis currently (high functioning). I also have one with adhd and am on the list to be assessed for adhd too. When times are hard in my head it's so good to read your stories and gain some strength from them. You are all the complete opposit of Beefy that's for sure. Just felt the need to pop on and say.
As you were.... 💝
Wish you well at getting to the bottom of how you’re feeling to feel you have to seek answers. ❤
Doesn’t matter the struggle. We can all take comfort from knowing we aren’t alone and we are all facing something. 🤍

I don’t relate to big beefeater though no matter what. 💀