Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I have a friend who has dealt with exactly the same as I have. She was desperate to tell her story like I did, but didn’t want to expose herself. Which I understand, if you look at my insta it’s all normal photos, but if you read the captions my story is in there. I would never put photos of me in a vulnerable position with my health. It’s intimate to me.
So I told her to do it anonymous like a diary, under an alias and pen her experiences in her captions. Allows it to get out and not stuck in the body.
Automatic writing is really good for you, it allows stored thoughts and feelings to come out, quite often getting addressed as you’re writing them.
You could change your name, kids names and find a way to use it as an online diary?

You honestly sound like you’re doing an amazing job, and although I can’t relate I’d follow your journey.
I used to wonder why people followed mine, but you can literally take strength from anyone even if you don’t fully understand it, you can sympathise with the person and support their journey. ❤️

Xxx
That’s one thing I’ve learnt in life is to talk it out even if I’m myself actually speak out loud….ill be vunrable for a min and it’ll be the last time ! During lockdown with the 4 kids 2 dogs you weren’t allowed to go anywhere everywhere for kids where shut so I hit a mental breakdown physically and mentally exhausted trying to cope with him I phoned my gp (luckily all the receptionists have seen me grow up so I can be more open with them) told them to come collect my son I couldn’t care for him while screaming on the phone! One of the receptionists that day saved me 🥹 she calmed me down talked to me for over an hour got to see my gp talked every bit out and was put on antidepressants which I still take (I am not one bit ashamed of having to go down that road)

From then on I’ve had a diff mindset of life and of my struggles I never ever want sympathy but people need to know their not alone in their journey what ever that may be and people do hit rock bottom and get back up!

This is something I will think about thank you @Mrs Full Monty ✨ @MRS FULL MONTY✨ if I could help one ASN mum out with anything awareness done 🥰🥰🥰

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Wish you well at getting to the bottom of how you’re feeling to feel you have to seek answers. ❤
Doesn’t matter the struggle. We can all take comfort from knowing we aren’t alone and we are all facing something. 🤍

I don’t relate to big beefeater though no matter what. 💀
Thank you, adhd seems to fit and not getting the time to regulate my head makes it a bit harder 🙈

Oh God no, that's what I think when I read here, you can see why we all hate her as the ladies here are what she wishes she was.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Ladies, I read daily, only posting the odd ss though, I'm a reader not a talker haha. But I'd like to say reading through everyone's stories, you are all amazing, strong and inspirational. My youngest is going through diagnosis currently (high functioning). I also have one with adhd and am on the list to be assessed for adhd too. When times are hard in my head it's so good to read your stories and gain some strength from them. You are all the complete opposit of Beefy that's for sure. Just felt the need to pop on and say.
As you were.... 💝
Awww kudos to you too babe 💋 if you ever need us we’re always here 🫶🏻

Sometimes feeling your not going through this on your own 😘

May 24, 2024
The World
That’s one thing I’ve learnt in life is to talk it out even if I’m myself actually speak out loud….ill be vunrable for a min and it’ll be the last time ! During lockdown with the 4 kids 2 dogs you weren’t allowed to go anywhere everywhere for kids where shut so I hit a mental breakdown physically and mentally exhausted trying to cope with him I phoned my gp (luckily all the receptionists have seen me grow up so I can be more open with them) told them to come collect my son I couldn’t care for him while screaming on the phone! One of the receptionists that day saved me 🥹 she calmed me down talked to me for over an hour got to see my gp talked every bit out and was put on antidepressants which I still take (I am not one bit ashamed of having to go down that road)

From then on I’ve had a diff mindset of life and of my struggles I never ever want sympathy but people need to know their not alone in their journey what ever that may be and people do hit rock bottom and get back up!

This is something I will think about thank you @Mrs Full Monty ✨ @MRS FULL MONTY✨ if I could help one ASN mum out with anything awareness done 🥰🥰🥰
See what I mean, you’re incredible with my bows to your string. Lockdown was awful for so many, I can’t imagine what it would have been like confined with your babies for so long, and not being able to properly explain why, and it be understood. I often wondered how lockdown babies would be when the world when back to ‘normal’. Not seeing anyone but your mum and dad to suddenly people could visit.
Antidepressants are not a bad thing, we all need help at times, some for longer than others. I took them when I had post natal depression but I just couldn’t cope with them. Felt like I was losing days on them. So I came off them, which I’ve probably needed them at times but you become so used to your own moods when you live alone which I did for years. ❤️ xxx

May 24, 2024
The World
And I thought she didn’t see anything as she has folk blocked she is well triggered I hope it’s about hippie post she would defo not call her out she wouldn’t stand a chance.
Sarah doesn’t strike me as someone to be deterred, especially not by Vav. Vav should be thanking them for keeping quiet. So cocksure no one will say a dicky bird

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Awww kudos to you too babe 💋 if you ever need us we’re always here 🫶🏻

Sometimes feeling your not going through this on your own 😘
Thank you 🥰
The worst has past for me, I got myself through it when no one else would help. Pulled myself out a good few year ago, the only real struggle now is getting time and keeping up with life. If I could get that sorted I'd be 100%. The kids I can cope with, my head fs me over haha. This little group is my escape 😂

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland

Super strong mum 🙌🏻 that sounds like you had such a hard time. I think so much folk struggled through lockdown and not enough was done for it. Well done for coming through the other side stronger and with an amazing mindset.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My fiends keep saying I should do something like this but there’s certain aspects of my life I don’t want broadcast to the world not anything sinister

But I would have absolutely loved to do it show my daily life struggles tears happiness anger sadness it’s like the movie inside out don’t know what your gonna get we could get every emotion under the sun within the space of an hour and he just can’t get out the circle of emotions my son cannot regulate himself just yet he tries so hard but can’t and his school have always been outstanding with him he’ll try go into the dark room to try settle once he fell asleep in a tent in the dark room in full meltdown mode it was just all to much he also has a rare chromosome disorder aswell (they think adhd but bcos he has the mental age of 1.2 year old they will not test for it yet l) testing for Asperger’s & or cerebral palsy more Asperger’s

I’m part of a asn group on fb for my area and we all share strategies ect and we all vent bounce off each other it’s a great wee group

It might sound strange to you ladies I don’t know, I love deep that deep it hurts physically? ….ill tell you something though he teaches me new things everyday 2 days are never ever the same and I would choose this life 10x over 🤍🤍🤍

Stop 😩😩😩😩😭😭😭 I can't cope with you tonight.

I can't tell you how proud I am of you and yes I think you would be amazing at sharing your journey but like you say you won't. As much as you are a strong amazing mum, friend, wife, daughter and can take any crap I know if you got it daily it would break you.

Love you so much my darling xxx

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
See what I mean, you’re incredible with my bows to your string. Lockdown was awful for so many, I can’t imagine what it would have been like confined with your babies for so long, and not being able to properly explain why, and it be understood. I often wondered how lockdown babies would be when the world when back to ‘normal’. Not seeing anyone but your mum and dad to suddenly people could visit.
Antidepressants are not a bad thing, we all need help at times, some for longer than others. I took them when I had post natal depression but I just couldn’t cope with them. Felt like I was losing days on them. So I came off them, which I’ve probably needed them at times but you become so used to your own moods when you live alone which I did for years. ❤️ xxx
Defo Mrs 🎻😘

I truly hope for the people who like us barely survived lockdown managed to get out their situation couldn’t imagine being down and not able to get back up 😔

True true they ain’t a bad thing and I openly say I take them as I said I’m not ashamed it’s part of my journey 🥰

Honestly so happy you’ve managed to find some sort of peace in amongst your struggles 🥰 x xx

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Sarah doesn’t strike me as someone to be deterred, especially not by Vav. Vav should be thanking them for keeping quiet. So cocksure no one will say a dicky bird
She is defo cocksure she has absolutely no shame that’s why she doesn’t sleep at night guilty conscience and she knows it.