Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Stop 😩😩😩😩😭😭😭 I can't cope with you tonight.

I can't tell you how proud I am of you and yes I think you would be amazing at sharing your journey but like you say you won't. As much as you are a strong amazing mum, friend, wife, daughter and can take any crap I know if you got it daily it would break you.

Love you so much my darling xxx
Told you today babe to big a heart 🥰🥰

Your part of my crazy journey too 😝😝

Honestly all of us have a journey and everyone should be so bloody proud of what they’ve came through,battled and some probs are still battling 😘

@FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING go shout at me in a voice note get me out this soppy mood hehe 🫶🏻

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I watched at the beginning! She actually said she wasn’t a make up girl, she used loreal and loreal true match? and again I’ll say it, she applied like a gorilla 🦍 so again she is a liar saying she has always loved make up, but I guess we are not shocked at her lies!
Yes ! This is exactly what I remember. She struggled with lashes too .

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Told you today babe to big a heart 🥰🥰

Your part of my crazy journey too 😝😝

Honestly all of us have a journey and everyone should be so bloody proud of what they’ve came through,battled and some probs are still battling 😘

@FRASH_FRUIT_STUNNNING go shout at me in a voice note get me out this soppy mood hehe 🫶🏻
Thank you for that 🥰

Knew you would hehe

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Giving away her real size back then too 🤣🤣

Well let's go through it vav used to be orange and I mean orange and large when she was younger. Then she has L and her weight was up and down, her fake tan was not as orange. Mind you at one point she never wanted to wear it again. Anyway and now she's larger again and that's fine.

But do I think she done that to herself yes yes I do

May 24, 2024
The World
Well let's go through it vav used to be orange and I mean orange and large when she was younger. Then she has L and her weight was up and down, her fake tan was not as orange. Mind you at one point she never wanted to wear it again. Anyway and now she's larger again and that's fine.

But do I think she done that to herself yes yes I do
She said on that live if lily saw her being like these other people lily would tell her to get a grip.

So does lily go along with the fake death threats and pissing the ice bath. Or is Vav lying to her too… has to be lying because surely lily would tell her to get a grip and seek help

Mar 8, 2024
Why does all her clothes have make up all over the neck does she never wash them !! And what happened to her “best ever” infallible spray that totally makes your make up not go onto your clothes ??? She’s nothing but a clatty mink 🤢
She’s just a dirty b isn’t she. She doesn’t use it unless it’s for an ad clearly 😂😂

May 24, 2024
The World
Why does all her clothes have make up all over the neck does she never wash them !! And what happened to her “best ever” infallible spray that totally makes your make up not go onto your clothes ??? She’s nothing but a clatty mink 🤢
This is not you expecting one of her sales pitches to be true? 🫠🤣😘

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She said on that live if lily saw her being like these other people lily would tell her to get a grip.

So does lily go along with the fake death threats and pissing the ice bath. Or is Vav lying to her too… has to be lying because surely lily would tell her to get a grip and seek help

Well ok it's a crazy one. She has convinced Lily has adhd, I know someone who has spent a lot of time with her and her dad and she said she is fine, can do the crowds etc etc. Now Lily has told her dad there was stalkers, the death threats etc and that's why they was moving. I think she has told Lily all the rubbish and she believes it.

Lily wanted to stay with her dad and she said she won't get to see her nana max etc.

The stuff she has shared with them the person who told me never ever went into to much detail but was worse than they thought

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Well ok it's a crazy one. She has convinced Lily has adhd, I know someone who has spent a lot of time with her and her dad and she said she is fine, can do the crowds etc etc. Now Lily has told her dad there was stalkers, the death threats etc and that's why they was moving. I think she has told Lily all the rubbish and she believes it.

Lily wanted to stay with her dad and she said she won't get to see her nana max etc.

The stuff she has shared with them the person who told me never ever went into to much detail but was worse than they thought
And that is how you manipulate a 15 year old to move miles away from her friends. Disgusting manipulative bastard.

May 24, 2024
The World

She’s absolutely vile 🤯🤯
Dee Dee Blanchard reincarnated

I hope lily fs off and leaves her. Gets a life of her own.

May 24, 2024
The World
Wishing her a dodgy dose of kfc chicken.

Manifesting that for you babes.
Delhi Belly Poop GIF