Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She’s absolutely vile 🤯🤯
Dee Dee Blanchard reincarnated

I hope lily fs off and leaves her. Gets a life of her own.

I have said this many times. When me and my friend was getting told I was like wow this is hard stuff. She won't even drive her to her dads. She forgot her stuff one day and she would not drive in to school and give her the stuff for staying with her dad.

May 24, 2024
The World
I have said this many times. When me and my friend was getting told I was like wow this is hard stuff. She won't even drive her to her dads. She forgot her stuff one day and she would not drive in to school and give her the stuff for staying with her dad.
What!!!!! 😢😢😢
Oh nah that’s heartbreaking.
I’m up at 5am at the weekend driving my daughter to work, I just couldn’t make my daughter think for a second I didn’t love her.

I’m not bringing your stuff because you stayed at your dads?? Come on.
Cruel bastard

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Could not write this s I’m gonna go digging through the fs post to find it

s I can’t I’m blocked again 🤣 I will try source it another way hehe
I‘m certain it was an insta story, have replied elsewhere saying I’m sure tattle captured it. In fact I might have been sent a screenshot of it on messenger. I’ll see if it’s still there

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I honestly dont know how it’s 930. Where tf has the evening gone? But my house is spotless and my daughters at her dads so god knows what I’m doing this weekend. Maybe put make up on for three hours

🤣🤣🤣🤣 my husband is watching the football in his wee pub, the oldest is at his pals watching it and I need to pick him up after it and the little one is sleeping.

I can't believe that's us now off on holiday really hope it's nice weather.

Well I hope you will record it all and let us see 🤣🤣😛

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What!!!!! 😢😢😢
Oh nah that’s heartbreaking.
I’m up at 5am at the weekend driving my daughter to work, I just couldn’t make my daughter think for a second I didn’t love her.

I’m not bringing your stuff because you stayed at your dads?? Come on.
Cruel bastard

No sorry I was meaning she forgot her stuff to stay at her dads and she would not take it in. My bad.

I know same I could never ever let my children think I don't love them

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s a nice evening so me and the fella are going to go for a walk round the pond and back. Good wee hour, hopefully tire me out for bed.
I can see on life 360 my daughter is at a mates so her dad will be on a late pick up 🤣 Glad it’s not me.

I honestly couldn’t, I’d cringe like mad or I’d just laugh at myself. I don’t take myself seriously at all 🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
No sorry I was meaning she forgot her stuff to stay at her dads and she would not take it in. My bad.

I know same I could never ever let my children think I don't love them
Even that, what is the harm? Just bloody drop it off for all the time it takes. Want Lilys choice to move away.

I get pissed at my lassie when she forgets things (her retainer for one 🤣 this pain in the arse retainer) I’ll moan but I’ll still go do it.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
It’s a nice evening so me and the fella are going to go for a walk round the pond and back. Good wee hour, hopefully tire me out for bed.
I can see on life 360 my daughter is at a mates so her dad will be on a late pick up 🤣 Glad it’s not me.

I honestly couldn’t, I’d cringe like mad or I’d just laugh at myself. I don’t take myself seriously at all 🤣🤣🤣

I always check where he is 🤣🤣🤣 soz pal will be doing it when your 20🙃😛

Oh I know same. My chum said to me you would be a good on line eh no you thanks I will pass prob get banned in a day 🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I honestly dont know how it’s 930. Where tf has the evening gone? But my house is spotless and my daughters at her dads so god knows what I’m doing this weekend. Maybe put make up on for three hours
We’re going out for dinner in town tomorrow then going to do something with our boys, I’m going to get my makeup done and I’m actually so buzzing for it😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Even that, what is the harm? Just bloody drop it off for all the time it takes. Want Lilys choice to move away.

I get pissed at my lassie when she forgets things (her retainer for one 🤣 this pain in the arse retainer) I’ll moan but I’ll still go do it.

Exactly she moved 40 mins away. We moved and I was so worried about our oldest we moved when he was in 1st year, left all his primary pals etc anyway was best thing we done for him. He has made the best pals at his school and he's never in. Yes I moan about picking him up but I take it and I love that he still needs us just now.

Oh I'm always saying to him just now brush the teeth🤣🤣🤣 I told his dentist next time he's getting them tightened do them pink as he's been slacking at the brushing. Not spending all that money and he's not keeping them clean

May 24, 2024
The World
We’re going out for dinner in town tomorrow then going to do something with our boys, I’m going to get my makeup done and I’m actually so buzzing for it😂
Enjoy it 😍You’ll love beautiful!
I love going out for dinner and getting glammed up. Lots of celebrations for me in August 💃
First things first is having my weave put back in 🤣

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don’t know how they don’t see it either, baffling.
I followed her about 2 weeks before he left her. Unfollowed her about 6 months later as her content was just weird, she was manipulating and lying quickly in to growing her following, and the post about putting the heating on. 🧐
I fell away from tiktok for ages, then when I got back in to just purely for watching she seemed like she’d grown 10 x as insufferable.
And she continues to be more insufferable at an alarming rate

May 24, 2024
The World
Exactly she moved 40 mins away. We moved and I was so worried about our oldest we moved when he was in 1st year, left all his primary pals etc anyway was best thing we done for him. He has made the best pals at his school and he's never in. Yes I moan about picking him up but I take it and I love that he still needs us just now.

Oh I'm always saying to him just now brush the teeth🤣🤣🤣 I told his dentist next time he's getting them tightened do them pink as he's been slacking at the brushing. Not spending all that money and he's not keeping them clean
My lass is the same with her teeth, what is it with them and telling them to get them brushed! 🤣🤣