Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My lass is the same with her teeth, what is it with them and telling them to get them brushed! 🤣🤣

Oh I was like right last warning 🤬🤬🤣🤣and I gave him a good telling in the dentist she was like I like this mum.

I really really like his orthodontist she is so nice. He has his check up this month aswell and I need to pay as we are private and it grates on me but I drill it into them teeth is important. They are so annoying sometimes

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Absolutely fing disgusting what she's done to hahm!!! Big vag always giving it I don't know these people I've never met them well how the do did u know who her mum was then ya silly fat t. She is a conniving vile boot that needs slapped around her fat chops
I’m lost for words ! Hats off to HAHM , that must have been very difficult to speak about . I just love her , she’s stunning and so articulate. I hope this video goes viral now and maybe her huns might start to see the light . Preaches about bullying , that’s fing lower than a snakes belly ! Of course , she won’t have known who this woman was and the tears will be flowing . She needs booted off that app ! I’m speechless

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Is your make up girl in Aberdeen? Actually your maybe not in Aberdeen 🤣🤣🤣 soz if you have already said your not xx
It’s Steph the Mua that’s doing it, seeing as she’s sooo good at makeup💋

I’m like 20 mins away from Glasgow lovely. I struggle to remember where everyone’s from aswell😂my memory is shocking xx

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Has anyone seen Halfassedhippie new posts??? If vag is actually doing this, she is even more vile than I thought!! And I already detested her!
I really cannot see Sarah lying about this. She seems a genuine caring person and a fantastic parent to her children. But it is definitely something that evil cow would do.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
FOA people for tattle.

so it's all true and yes she is following her mum and she followes Steph. Doing clap backs and aiming it about her own daughter. Disgusting. This mum got her kids taking off her and now vav is doing this low low low. Vav you are vile and deserve everything you get

Attachments

• 99e3a269-d8bd-45cc-b01a-fa8f0703cc1d.jpeg
    99e3a269-d8bd-45cc-b01a-fa8f0703cc1d.jpeg
    110.2 KB · Views: 135
  • a216526f-ca4e-4678-8b44-7e7b08a2a923.jpeg
    a216526f-ca4e-4678-8b44-7e7b08a2a923.jpeg
    95.4 KB · Views: 128
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
FOA people for tattle.

so it's all true and yes she is following her mum and she followes Steph. Doing clap backs and aiming it about her own daughter. Disgusting. This mum got her kids taking off her and now vav is doing this low low low. Vav you are vile and deserve everything you get

Also trying to get to her through her son?? Really🤬🤬🤬 I am livid at this. It's shocking. I hope Sarah is ok think she has went through enough good job she ain't leaving this and taking it further xx

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I really cannot see Sarah lying about this. She seems a genuine caring person and a fantastic parent to her children. But it is definitely something that evil cow would do.
I mentioned earlier my hairdresser knows HAHM, I think they went to school together. She also knows Vav from early hairdressing days and you can imagine she has no fond memories of her. We were chatting about Vavs tik tok and I mentioned HAHM (in a positive light) she mentioned her childhood trauma but didn’t go into detail. I said she had done videos on it so I was aware. She said Sarah is one of life’s beautiful people inside and out. I’ve always got that vibe from her 🩷

Last edited: