Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
FOA people for tattle.

so it's all true and yes she is following her mum and she followes Steph. Doing clap backs and aiming it about her own daughter. Disgusting. This mum got her kids taking off her and now vav is doing this low low low. Vav you are vile and deserve everything you get
Be honest, like me you‘re not shocked. This is how evil she is. She will stop at nothing to protect her lies and fake life

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
May 24, 2024
The World
FOA people for tattle.

so it's all true and yes she is following her mum and she followes Steph. Doing clap backs and aiming it about her own daughter. Disgusting. This mum got her kids taking off her and now vav is doing this low low low. Vav you are vile and deserve everything you get
Never wanted to ring someone’s neck so much. Pure t

May 24, 2024
The World
I just went and watched that tiktok she has pinned her mums comments and it’s made me fing furious!!!! Just CHATTING sE but using the comment to get it out there for HAHM to see. Bloods boiling from my toes!!!
Using HAHM mum, the abuser abusing the abuser, and the abuser being abused.

I take my hat off to HAHM cause Vav id be coming through your door babe.
Dignified silence Sarah ❤️

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
I just went and watched that tiktok she has pinned her mums comments and it’s made me fing furious!!!! Just CHATTING sE but using the comment to get it out there for HAHM to see. Bloods boiling from my toes!!!

Dignified silence Sarah
My heart goes out to Sarah after hearing this! How she has managed to keep herself going after hearing that? Her breathe must have left her body and she is no doubt still trying to breathe.
Vav, mad Pam and nana do I hope you bitches get what you deserve.
Karma, hope you all struggle to sleep for the rest of your life’s as what you have done is below the devil.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

Dignified silence Sarah ❤️
The universe has responded. As I said she manifests her own reality, all the wicked thoughts she put out there have come back in abundance and I’ve got a front row seat