Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
Tell me bperfect are not desperately trying to get the sales up and get rid of the cheap lips gloss sorry blush with the vile Steph name on it 😂
Just watched this. Why does she act like this? Her face so close to the screen. She really thinks she’s someone. The dirt in her nails, her screeching, the banging her fists and just overacting in this ad is just shocking. My girlies? Who? She’s so fing fake saying this. Can’t stand this b. Her blusher already 42% off 😂😂😂😂😂

LeehLooh

Jul 6, 2024
Sco
I’ve watched her for a while and been lurking on here and T. She truly is one of the most vile people I’ve come across.

How people can’t see right through her bewilders me.

The one thing that speaks for itself is she NEVER mentions her first husband, the apparent love of her life, all that media attention and “charity” work she done, the heartbreak she claims to have endured, she has never talked about him or defended anything she has been accused of which to me and anyone with half a braincell tells you it’s true, she is evil!!! She might have re-married for a short time but you think she would want to keep his memory and raise awareness esp since she was a devoted wife and his headstone is emblazaned with her name and as a step dad.

All men run for the hills and she has one pal……

Contradicts herself everyday oh and steph get blinds instead if wearing sunglasses you look like an even bigger idiot!!

Get your child off tiktok and go get some help!

LeehLooh

Jul 6, 2024
Sco
Just watched this. Why does she act like this? Her face so close to the screen. She really thinks she’s someone. The dirt in her nails, her screeching, the banging her fists and just overacting in this ad is just shocking. My girlies? Who? She’s so fing fake saying this. Can’t stand this b. Her blusher already 42% off 😂😂😂😂😂
Does that mean it’s free now? 😂😂😂

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
Probably only crying because she’ll have M for the summer holidays , but wait she probably won’t because she gives him to everyone else to look after😂😂😂

Also all about me me me, M is looking at her like god fing help me 😂
Sssc would be concerned that a member of staff kissing a pupil. Its inappropriate. Pretty O.B head will know of this video too by now... so we'll done vav you've prob got key worker in a lot of se maybe loose their job ... absolute twunt of a woman. Poor Max pissed off in back waiting on her ... cause your life is about your kids vav 🤣 make it make sense

Mar 8, 2024
Probably only crying because she’ll have M for the summer holidays , but wait she probably won’t because she gives him to everyone else to look after😂😂😂

Also all about me me me, M is looking at her like god fing help me 😂
What the do is this? Just managed to watch the whole thing.
Few things.. the way she says “love and nurture you, your child and your family” no staff. The staff look after your son, not you.. whole post is about her. The way she’s drying them tears is ridiculous. Saying they give her the confidence to leave max.. yeah to leave him at nursery.. not to leave him non stop and say its your job. No staff ya t, it’s not about the confidence it’s about you being a selfish gee bag. This video is so embarrassing. If the staff are kissing her kid then that’s wrong. That should not be happening. Cuddles are good but kissing is too far. I read someone say she’s chatting s about this so why lie about him being kissed? It’s like she says things but doesn’t think about the implications of it. She’s one horrible witch. Can’t stand her. That outfit is hideous too. Saying she’s an ugly crier.. no staff you’re just ugly.

May 24, 2024
The World
It sticks in my head cus she was so full of her self in it and it was the weirdest advert. The way she was talking and how she was taking was all round fing odd
I scanned back her page last night while I was out my walk. I genuinely cannot believe how much of a t she is with pinning that woman’s comments.
A mentally unstable and vulnerable person. But we know that’s the kind of people Steph goes for.
She’s a prolific abuser.

Steph when you catch up on here….. karma train 😚

Mar 8, 2024
I scanned back her page last night while I was out my walk. I genuinely cannot believe how much of a t she is with pinning that woman’s comments.
A mentally unstable and vulnerable person. But we know that’s the kind of people Steph goes for.
She’s a prolific abuser.

What comments did she pin?

Mar 8, 2024
She’s a prolific abuser.

She’s an abusive b she really is. No one is safe around her

Mar 8, 2024
She pinned a comment from Sarah’s abusive mother as a clapback understand way of saying look who I am in contact with. And the mum was basically saying people were just jealous of Steph
There’s a picture further back
Eeee what a horrible evil t she is. She’s worse than I thought. I’d love to have a word with her