Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
She’s relentless.
You cleared no name.
IMG_8304.png
She never retaliates !! Give me peace . That’s all she ever does ! Have you do cleared your name . Whether you like it or not you interacted with a child abuser for your own gain . You didn’t block her or cut her off , you pinned a comment from her and kept her in your DMs for over 7 months . Then you lie and get caught out . There is no excuse for what she’s done .

Mar 8, 2024
Steph you do send questions to yourself. It’s so obvious. It gets out the things you want to say about situations you wee sad act.

Also see that spot/lump beside your nose… it’s been there a bit long. I think it’s time to get that checked out cause all that titanium dioxide you trowel on your face is cancerous.
Yeah she so obviously asks these questions herself. She’s that pathetic. I’d be more surprised if it wasn’t her then if it was her cus it’s just something she would do. She’s that desperate for attention.
It’s beyond embarrassing just how low she will go. She is one sly t

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Cleared your fing name have you do yoy deleted that video because you fed up and now on insta asking yourself fing questions’s do you consider someone else’s mental health while her childhood trauma is a free for all after you shared the messages, you need professional help and I hope Sarah take that post and messages in your comment section to her solicitor’s and you are dealt with and you do retaliate you do it with someone’s abusive birth giver you are a disgrace of a human.
IMG_3287.png

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
What the hell! Jesus! Please let this be the collapse of the narcissistic Stephanie far too many last names. Praying the “empire” she has built is collapsing!
I predict nana or mad Pam making a video from the vav account begging to please stop the bullying and harassment. Sorry but you will not get my sympathy.
My sympathy is for hahm she has had childhood trauma and now she has to face it again and bring up her past and people will now doubt her and question her on things that she has hopefully had counseling for, she has my respect for being able to bring up her past and deal with it again, I hope this is the last she has to speak of it again.
I say people but we know it will be the thick Huns on vavs side.
3 poison witches? Do the right f@cking thing for once and hold your hands up.
The narcissist in all of you won’t let you though eh? You would all rather cut your nose off to spite you. You are all in the wrong. And once again I sprinkle my bad karma over the 3 of you .
Looking forward to the nana mad Pam episode. And if I gave you this idea just know that a troll is ahead of you !
Love to hahm!!!

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Steph you do send questions to yourself. It’s so obvious. It gets out the things you want to say about situations you wee sad act.

Also see that spot/lump beside your nose… it’s been there a bit long. I think it’s time to get that checked out cause all that titanium dioxide you trowel on your face is cancerous.
Come on now nana and mad Pam have a few questions in there too 😆

Jul 4, 2024
surrey

It’s her tiny brain trying to escape the circus 😆

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
AEB48A0C-8E25-452F-951B-72EC7482CA01.png
If it’s that bad with a smoothing filter I can’t imagine her in the wild. And she is definitely still using them because the left side is perfectly smooth 🙈
Ooofttttt looking like nana there! She has nanas massive nose and massive hips and arse!
Nae bonny, nae sexy ! Also your nana can dance better than you!!! Bit of sexy belly dancing 💃 😂