Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Thankfully she’s dealt with the majority of the trauma to allow her son to go spend time with her abusive mother. This shouldn’t be too painful.
It’s very difficult to actually cut off a parent entirely due to trauma bonds. The fact she put her own childhood aside and allowed her mum to try to be a granny is brave and has to be respected. She was obviously watching appropriately and intervened to keep her son safe when she had to.

She didn’t apply her own trauma automatically to stop her mums relationship with her grandchild in the hope that she had maybe learned from the past and I commend her for that I really do.

Let’s hope not to much damage has been done to T and he’s not feeling the emotional impact. His mum has to keep him safe so it’s her prerogative to choose how to protect him.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Disgusting comments from her Huns, and try it vav you have just ored yourself with the messages and whoever this Claire is that is ment to work in healthcare that I have seen on tattle I hope your employer is being contacted as vav has named you and you are just as evil.
IMG_3290.png IMG_3291.png IMG_3292.png
Why is the pinned post there from Sarah’s abuser? And why is it on insta are these interactions not from TikTok but she’s done this on insta?

Has people asked her questions on that post then for her to have the option to reply this dosent make sense

Or she’s screenshotted that post from last year an uploaded it as recent that pinned post being there in her interactions at this specific moment in time is odd

I hope that makes bloody sense reading it back I’m not so sure 🤣🤣 think yous get the jist 😝

Last edited:
May 13, 2024
scotland
Doxxing more people, she’s on fire today!
Vav you are the thickest t to stomp this earth! Just outed your followers and the se they say to you! And the mentality of some that follow you…all to prove a point and tell us all here you have some fans! We know this already they defend the t you are! Abergal grab a screenshot and post please so I can share do out of it!
Vav you really are a self serving t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Guys. I love this group and I see you all as friends! The only reason I’m fearing vavs social media demise is incase I can’t keep you all ❤️🤣 except you scottishlass cos I’m no sure about you hen.
Vav is long time gone yet. This is her bread & butter she’ll put up a fight. She sees no wrong as narcs never do. They can’t reflect.

We’ll be here a while ❤️

Scottish.lass is Aimee. No one wants Aimee.