Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
U a gym bunny ?
Absolutely not, but I also have 2 children and don’t have a massive stomach that vav blames her children for, and her “protruding uterus” when really she eats so unhealthy, she’s a fat cow and filters her body 24/7. I’m sure you’ve been through all the messages as you seem obsessed, but we don’t have a problem with larger women, but it’s the lying and hiding it that’s the problem when I’m sure younger girls will look at her and think they’re bigger than her because she slims herself. Your not even getting a reply after this💋

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
anabelle GIF by Annabelle Comes Home
see someone let vavabelle oot her case
200.gif

May 24, 2024
The World
Absolutely not, but I also have 2 children and don’t have a massive stomach that vav blames her children for, and her “protruding uterus” when really she eats so unhealthy, she’s a fat cow and filters her body 24/7. I’m sure you’ve been through all the messages as you seem obsessed, but we don’t have a problem with larger women, but it’s the lying and hiding it that’s the problem when I’m sure younger girls will look at her and think they’re bigger than her because she slims herself. Your not even getting a reply after this💋
I can’t see what they said they are ignored but don’t respond. They are out of their depth here