Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh guyzzzz , SHE thinks were embarrassing😭😭😭
How will we live, I sleep soundly at night with a clear head. Do you?
Also you have your “angels” I’m sure C would rather you burn in hell for what you’ve put him, his family and their name through 💋
Nothing will ever be as embarrassing as your video this morning Steph. That gave me a RIDDY!!!
Pure outed YOURSELF. You, all on your own. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Working Out GIF
i work out blobby

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why is the pinned post there from Sarah’s abuser? And why is it on insta are these interactions not from TikTok but she’s done this on insta?

Has people asked her questions on that post then for her to have the option to reply this dosent make sense

Or she’s screenshotted that post from last year an uploaded it as recent that pinned post being there in her interactions at this specific moment in time is odd

I hope that makes bloody sense reading it back I’m not so sure 🤣🤣 think yous get the jist 😝
Theses were taken from insta

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Awww yah wee beaut 🥰🫶🏻

We’ll be here after her demise it will be celebrated for years to come 😁😁

Check you out getting all the love. By the way is hope it's not me your meaning your not sure about 🤣🤣🥱

I can't even write down what I want to do to that fat evil t. Only reason I've not went to her door is cause the cow bag has got her house full of cctv🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Wow nursery managers on this site. Hope u all get outed and charged. Plenty new technology out there that can track u 😏
Are you okay? Seriously, are you really, truly, 100% okay? Because from over here, it looks like you’re smack bang in the middle of a reality TV show where everyone’s a critic and nobody’s got a mute button. It’s like you’re the main character in a drama series, and the plot twist just keeps twisting. People are calling you out left, right, and center, and suddenly it’s like the universe handed everyone brand-new glasses to see things as they are. It’s kind of like that moment you finally admit your high school jeans are now just a denim pipe dream. Oof.

Life’s a wild rollercoaster, and lyou’re on the part of the ride that flips you upside down and leaves you hanging