Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
All giving it big lick with no names. Then sharing your sob story’s proving the point that you all have sad life’s and feel hard done to so sit and try and destroy a mothers life.

Away and shove your head further up that fat t arse🤬🤬🤬

Now now we know the queen of that is your vav is it not?? How many lives has she tried to destroy? The shagging of her dead husband pal? The man she accused of dv but still went on holiday? Or the man it's on L birth certificate? The man she called his work and accused him of doing something to L?

The only t that is destroying anyone life is that cow bag vav. So you come on over here and you can say this tell you something I am fing proud of my sob story because you know why it's made me the woman I am today ❤️❤️

You need to have a long and I long hard look in the mirror defending someone as nasty as that cow.

Now go away and get out of here.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
All giving it big lick with no names. Then sharing your sob story’s proving the point that you all have sad life’s and feel hard done to so sit and try and destroy a mothers life.
You mean Vav communicating with the child abuser of a naturally beautiful mother of 3. Yeah why would she do that and why would she torment her with a screenshot of said abuser to let her know they were in contact. I mean it’s not like she accused a former boyfriend of being an abuser. Oh wait 🤔 Who‘s trying to destroy who and in the most vile way! Now off you pop, you’re fooling no-one.

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
Hi guys 👋 Just popped over here (first time) from Aimless Cow-Butthole's thread, cos she is getting Borriinnggg, with a capital B, and it seems its a bit juicy over here right now 😁
Just so I don't have to plow through alll the pages, anyone fancy giving me a short recap of the Vavinators latest faux pas?? Pretty please?
And before anyone thinks I'm a new infiltrator there are people on this thread who hopefully will recognise me from ACB's thread, and know I'm legit 👌 🙂

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
This is not the page for you. Off you pop fy
And yes we share our life stories with each other as it feels like a safe space with friends, you wouldn’t know about that though as you have no friends and have to drink alone, never mind you can visit your besties once you have sobered up, you know mum and nana. Remember don’t drink and drive.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Check you out getting all the love. By the way is hope it's not me your meaning your not sure about 🤣🤣🥱

I can't even write down what I want to do to that fat evil t. Only reason I've not went to her door is cause the cow bag has got her house full of cctv🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
You ?…. never 💋💋

I could tell on the phone babe 😔 her day will come and it’s all her own doing 🤍

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Hi guys 👋 Just popped over here (first time) from Aimless Cow-Butthole's thread, cos she is getting Borriinnggg, with a capital B, and it seems its a bit juicy over here right now 😁
Just so I don't have to plow through alll the pages, anyone fancy giving me a short recap of the Vavinators latest faux pas?? Pretty please?
And before anyone thinks I'm a new infiltrator there are people on this thread who hopefully will recognise me from ACB's thread, and know I'm legit 👌 🙂
Welcome To the s show. I wouldn’t know where to begin, but strap yourself in 🤣