Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Hi guys 👋 Just popped over here (first time) from Aimless Cow-Butthole's thread, cos she is getting Borriinnggg, with a capital B, and it seems its a bit juicy over here right now 😁
Just so I don't have to plow through alll the pages, anyone fancy giving me a short recap of the Vavinators latest faux pas?? Pretty please?
And before anyone thinks I'm a new infiltrator there are people on this thread who hopefully will recognise me from ACB's thread, and know I'm legit 👌 🙂
Well hello you beaut welcome over ❤️❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
Hi guys 👋 Just popped over here (first time) from Aimless Cow-Butthole's thread, cos she is getting Borriinnggg, with a capital B, and it seems its a bit juicy over here right now 😁
Just so I don't have to plow through alll the pages, anyone fancy giving me a short recap of the Vavinators latest faux pas?? Pretty please?
And before anyone thinks I'm a new infiltrator there are people on this thread who hopefully will recognise me from ACB's thread, and know I'm legit 👌 🙂
There isn’t actually a way to tell you, doing it respectfully. I’d say go to pay 1080 maybe and it starts about there.
Vav saying she never responded to a woman but she actually deleted all her side of the story and shared intimate things about another creator that were written by her abuser. Who happens to be her birth parent. ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
There isn’t actually a way to tell you, doing it respectfully. I’d say go to pay 1080 maybe and it starts about there.
Vav saying she never responded to a woman but she actually deleted all her side of the story and shared intimate things about another creator that were written by her abuser. Who happens to be her birth parent. ❤️
Defo not enough hours in a day to even scale it back! She’d be better off just starting from the sshow from today 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Delhi Belly Poop GIF
Came to see if you were behaving over here Mrs... can I see you in my office in 10 minutes please? 🚪 🤣

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
what a munter Emma knows you aswell you clown and not the finest moment going up to a mum with her kids.
View attachment 0a6f9c17-5906-452a-805e-e23fd58cdb13.mov
Wow what a life, no social life canna leave her house nor car as she would be confronted about her lies and how she has treated people, so sits in her empty pip mansion asking herself questions that she has a snappy answer for, vav your life is fake and boring.
She reminds me of Mr burns from the Simpson’s, kicking about the empty place, release the dogs (Huns) if someone dare doesn’t agree with her opinion also if she took off her hair and nails they could be twins… well apart from her fat arse !!