surrey
Knock knock
"Who's they're
"It's me I've got a question"?
"Is ur granny still a swinger "
"Are u they're"?
Blocked again
knocking knock knock GIF
He he he I have also heard this! She likes the boaby!

Mar 8, 2024
I watch Vav on silent. I didn’t catch what she came up with to get out of it. If I fancy my ears bleeding at any point I’ll need to go listen.
Her aggressive face and body language was enough to know she’s trying to gaslight people.

You know when you have a partner/parent who does wrong and you confront them. Because they cannot handle being challenged they become aggressive and abusive, in the hope that that reaction was so hard to handle and off putting that you now think do I’m not challenging them again, I don’t want another situation like that. So they get off with their behaviour, and everything in the future too because they’ve created a scenario you don’t want to relive.
That’s Vav.
This! 👏 Know this too well! X

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
fing hell...took me nearly an hour and a half to read all that! Wow, Staff's a proper t isn't she?! I figured she was with the way she shows Aimememe up, but she's wayyy nastier than that. I hope HAHM really does go down the legal route and get some sort of resolution.
As far as I’m aware the legal route she was talking about is to do with the persons womb she came out of. She did a video about it a week or so ago. Before this blew up yesterday

Mar 8, 2024
I'm genuinely baffled how she's gotten to this stage and nobodies ever battered her. But then she's always got mob boss Nana Mac in tow so she must act as a heavy. Don Nana and Alky Pam give me the heave in her comments calling her babe and princess. Give me fing peace, the woman's nearly 40, how embarrassing.
Who's Pam...steph's mum?

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
How dare she comment insinuating relationships should continue and felt sorry for her. You know do all about trauma and narcissistic parenting clearly!

It says..u can now chat...
As far as I am aware u have to follow each other to chat. Regardless of that ppl have said that u were following her and they hv no reason to lie.

Pipe down. Complete coward and denying any wrong doing....classic narc behaviour. How low can u go. Own your toxic s b! 🤬
Sorry to barge onto your forum from As, guys but I came out of curiousty and WTAF!
They followed each other until this morning . Caught out bare faced lying

Attachments

• IMG_6545.png
    IMG_6545.png
    208 KB · Views: 29
May 24, 2024
The World
fing hell...took me nearly an hour and a half to read all that! Wow, Staff's a proper t isn't she?! I figured she was with the way she shows Aimememe up, but she's wayyy nastier than that. I hope HAHM really does go down the legal route and get some sort of resolution.
Oh she’s rotten to the core, Sanderson Sisters the three of them. I really hope there is legal repercussions for her too. And whoever this Claire is that’s helped her who works in health care. Breach of trust.