Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh she’s rotten to the core, Sanderson Sisters the three of them. I really hope there is legal repercussions for her too. And whoever this Claire is that’s helped her who works in health care. Breach of trust.
Don’t think shes in healthcare now but if she was I’d be mighty pissed. I've worked for NHS for years, not in a clinical setting, mines, without giving anything away because we know what the witches are like, is office based altho I work mostly from home

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Exactly. It’s real. We don’t pretend, we don’t act, we do all have our fair share of normal life problems because that’s exactly what life is, up and downs and rollercoasters that come with it.

To say we all have problems? Yes we all do… so does anyone out there that is alive 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t get this sad life s? How can it be sadder than having no friends, sitting in your house all day clapping back to people on the internet pretending we’re successful?

This over here is real honest life and we all have days where we are not smelling roses. We’re honest with ourselves about it. We don’t enable each other we’re ready to call one another out when we see bullshit and still get on like besties.

If you can’t be real with yourself that’s where problems arise and life becomes a lie. And that will always be your downfall Steph. Honesty. From talking to stealing money. You’re overall dishonest.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 how bloody true ❤️❤️

You are correct. I would hate to be vav she has no one in her life just her phone, nana mum and that's it. Yes her kids, but I tell you there is nothing better than spending time with your friends. I would rather drop down dead than be her.

What she going to do when they are not here? L has moved away and let's hope M does not need her she is going to be one sad lonely person and it's all down to herself.

the watcher

Jul 2, 2024
Lockerbie
So SV constantly has to fight off bullies everyday coming for her and has done nothing wrong to deserve this 🤔 Everyone of them is jealous of her success 🙄 So a 2 grand rented house I could afford with a few cut backs in my spending, a merc (my cars better than hers) so that's OK, a few trips to places which I'm assuming is paid for but not exactly luxury and a few hundred thousand followers on tik tok (most paid for) and loads of free sty tik tok tat 🤔 I have a normal job, get to go about my business without having any agro unless I choose to make it which I never do so how exactly is this showing her child to stand up to bullies??? Her Tik tok will eventually dwindle as she's a one trick pony. Where does the money come from then??? When all the freebies dry up? I can't imagine she's making enough money to put aside for when this circus is all over. Why on earth would you subject yourself or your family to all this just for clout and notoriety? I would never in a million years put myself out on Tik Tok! My pals day I would make great content an all but being someone who genuinely has ADHD (diagnosed 12, now 40) criticism justified or not would destroy my mental health! How can she say what she receives is worth all the grief. I honestly feel so sorry for her children 😢