Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You didn’t address anything this morning vav you shown messages and deleted your comments to make it look like this mentally unwell person had sent you messages even though you were having a full blown conversation with this person to try and cause unimaginable pain and hurt to a family member of the other person for your own gain. You have technically thrown this person under the bus and rightly so but you should be join them as you are as much complicit in the conversation.
IMG_3306.jpeg

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Awwww I dunno how they know each other. Defo don’t think nana Rambo would try it with her.
Red Emma nana did

So short hair Emma knows Ryan and his family. The one she trapped and got pregnant to and then put his face every where when he questioned it as he found all the ovulation kits in her flat

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
So ladies, my nights going great🙄my dad went out today (he’s an alcoholic) and didn’t hear from him all day, I went round to his house to check and he wasn’t in, phoning all the hospitals etc then his neighbours text me and said he’s home. I went round to confront him about it and he literally went to go for me and hit me, so it’s been eventful. Literally wash my hands of him, so stressful😓 anyway vavs a cow pass it on