Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
So ladies, my nights going great🙄my dad went out today (he’s an alcoholic) and didn’t hear from him all day, I went round to his house to check and he wasn’t in, phoning all the hospitals etc then his neighbours text me and said he’s home. I went round to confront him about it and he literally went to go for me and hit me, so it’s been eventful. Literally wash my hands of him, so stressful😓 anyway vavs a cow pass it on

Aww my darling I'm so so sorry for you😩😩 can't even imagine having to disown a parent, as much as it will be hard to do but you need to think about yourself and your mental health. He will only change if he really wants to. Like the saying says you can take a horse to the water but can't make it drink it.

Sending you massive hugs ❤️❤️ just know we are all here xx

mysteryhater

Jul 6, 2024
east lothian
What u wondering? That ppl can’t stand watching a group of grown women try and destroy someone. Aye boaby emdys boaby. Who are u mrs glitter?
Ask yourself why ? There is plenty proof of how vile vav is! She shouldn’t be allowed to take money from people with all the crap that she sells. She is a liar, a thief, manipulator and just pure evil

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
You lot are absolutely vile. Many ppl have made mistakes in their life. Maybe she did do the things in the past for whatever reason? Maybe she replied a few times and realised she didn’t want to go down that route with her mum? Maybe she thought about it for a minute because she was getting trolled to death because of this hahm attempting to ruin her for what purpose? This is a mother with two innocent children depending on her!! U all need to stop now it’s beyond a joke. None of u are normal spending ur life watching a women for YEARS discussing her daily and creating friendships on it. It’s well and truely fcked up. Go do it to a murderer or a pedo. Go and save real ppl at risk. Hahm had her son with this abuser so make it make sense
Are you fing joking?! What about Steph not allowing her husbands mum to be with him in his last moments? The chaos she caused and complete media circus she orchestrated, then fled with his death insurance and to add insult to injury didn’t have any of his family on his gravestone? Then shagged his best mate? What’s well and truly fed up as you say is that there’s 15k of charity money that was raised that went into her bank account and wasn’t donated to the charity, where did it go? She can’t pull out the mental health card because she is being called out for what she is and presented with the truth. We discuss her here and these are true 👏 facts 👏
Not just mistakes listed here, cruel and calculated behaviour from Steph and she’s been caught out and taken it too far this time. She clearly has been spending months discussing and chatting in length to HAHM’s abuser! THAT is what’s not normal

Last edited:

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Aww my darling I'm so so sorry for you😩😩 can't even imagine having to disown a parent, as much as it will be hard to do but you need to think about yourself and your mental health. He will only change if he really wants to. Like the saying says you can take a horse to the water but can't make it drink it.

Sending you massive hugs ❤️❤️ just know we are all here xx
Thank you lovely!! It’s so hard but enough is enough, I have the 2 boys to put first and can’t have that nonsense in their lives , I suffered enough with it as a child, can’t do that to them! So unfair xx

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Nah ur all fcked in the head and vile. U all really need to get a life or put ur energy into fighting a serious cause. Go start a movement against the government? With the amount of energy and time u put into vav maybe u could do something useful!! U all really need to have a look in the mirror
And look , your still here giving us your energy and triggered💋

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You lot are absolutely vile. Many ppl have made mistakes in their life. Maybe she did do the things in the past for whatever reason? Maybe she replied a few times and realised she didn’t want to go down that route with her mum? Maybe she thought about it for a minute because she was getting trolled to death because of this hahm attempting to ruin her for what purpose? This is a mother with two innocent children depending on her!! U all need to stop now it’s beyond a joke. None of u are normal spending ur life watching a women for YEARS discussing her daily and creating friendships on it. It’s well and truely fcked up. Go do it to a murderer or a pedo. Go and save real ppl at risk. Hahm had her son with this abuser so make it make sense
Are you actually for real the pain and suffering she has cause all the men she has been with their children, a family of a lovely man from our city and the lies on social media and we are ment too feel sorry for her get a bloody grip that would need to be off social media and locked up for stealing 15k from a cancer charity. I will put you back on ignore now you horrible piece of s.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I’m sure you know all this first hand for absolute certain? I’m sure u are directing effected by this????? Get a fckn grip. There’s so many of u all trying to destroy someone who does what … is a mother? Goes on a few brand trips as part of a job??? U discuss her weight and every aspect of her life. There’s even people throwing about serious violent threats to her and her family. It’s beyond a joke. I don’t know how she’s not had a breakdown or terrified to leave her house. None of u know all this for a fact what so ever. Unless the family of the man where to say this it’s absolutely fck all to do with u crazy lot. Ur all just off ur fckn rockers looking to take out whatever pain and trauma u have or are experiencing on a women u don’t even know who has two children to look after
I can say with certainty that this has come from his families mouth. Did you not see the sun article where his brother was speaking out on Steph? There were over 800 comments from people who were or have been bullied and affected by stephs actions in the past. The type of engagement on her socials she could only dream of! There’s a reason she’s well hated around here and unless you haven’t been directly affected by her you won’t know that so why are you in here defending her when you clearly don’t know anything about her? She’s a poisonous rat

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’m sure you know all this first hand for absolute certain? I’m sure u are directing effected by this????? Get a fckn grip. There’s so many of u all trying to destroy someone who does what … is a mother? Goes on a few brand trips as part of a job??? U discuss her weight and every aspect of her life. There’s even people throwing about serious violent threats to her and her family. It’s beyond a joke. I don’t know how she’s not had a breakdown or terrified to leave her house. None of u know all this for a fact what so ever. Unless the family of the man where to say this it’s absolutely fck all to do with u crazy lot. Ur all just off ur fckn rockers looking to take out whatever pain and trauma u have or are experiencing on a women u don’t even know who has two children to look after
What the do is this nonsense you are spouting plenty of people know this first hand as we have had the unpleasure of knowing the tramp and also the people she has effect go and take your face for a s, she isn’t concerned about anyone else’s mental health and she is a lonely sad person who can’t go out in her hometown and has to run away to other country and be a rude t to them aswell go and get to do

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
As triggered as u when ur spewing at the life u wish u had 😘. Ul all be outed and as vav says ur karma will keep coming because I know ur experiencing it already or u wouldn’t be doing all this. Choose a better life. Choose being kind regardless or not viewing things u do not like. U might find peace.
All be outed don’t talk pish bet it is I should have a wash Sarah currie as she is the only person who defends vav.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Thank you lovely!! It’s so hard but enough is enough, I have the 2 boys to put first and can’t have that nonsense in their lives , I suffered enough with it as a child, can’t do that to them! So unfair xx

Exactly you want to protect them at any cost and never allow them to go through anything you had as a child. I know we can't protect them all the time but we give it a good go.

Any good parent would do the same cut all ties that's for sure.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’m the horrible piece of s 🤣. Honestly, if this all comes out as fact from the horses mouth I’ll hold my hands up and say I was wrong but until then go get a life.
Plenty of stuff has cammy brother for one on a sun article no less and plenty of Aberdeen folk in the comment you aren’t very clever are ya.