Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
You lot are absolutely vile. Many ppl have made mistakes in their life. Maybe she did do the things in the past for whatever reason? Maybe she replied a few times and realised she didn’t want to go down that route with her mum? Maybe she thought about it for a minute because she was getting trolled to death because of this hahm attempting to ruin her for what purpose? This is a mother with two innocent children depending on her!! U all need to stop now it’s beyond a joke. None of u are normal spending ur life watching a women for YEARS discussing her daily and creating friendships on it. It’s well and truely fcked up. Go do it to a murderer or a pedo. Go and save real ppl at risk. Hahm had her son with this abuser so make it make sense
What’s vile is you defending a person who has deliberately and consistently fkd up people for years that’s not mistakes. She knew exactly what she was doing with HAHMs abuser and lied when she got caught. Standard behaviour from her. What sort of person puts up a video as if replying to someone then doesn’t even talk about it. To show HAHM who was in her comments that’s why. As a mother of 2 children who depend on her she should be making sure she doesn’t fk up and lets not forget she put her eldest child up to commenting on HAHMs tik tok making remarks about her breastfeeding when her own mother was prancing about in her knickers but then was it her or the manipulative cow using her account. Can’t be both. If she wants the fake fame that comes with Tik Tok then she needs to learn skeletons don’t stay in cupboards for long. She goes on about karma and the universe without actually knowing what it means. Many on here actually know her, those blowing smoke up her arse don’t. Also this mother’s past is on repeat, a manipulative vile liar who thinks money is the way to happiness oh and a man but every man has left her as have her friends. Funny that but I’m sure you know all this. So go and save her because if anyone needs an intervention it’s her.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I’m the horrible piece of s 🤣. Honestly, if this all comes out as fact from the horses mouth I’ll hold my hands up and say I was wrong but until then go get a life.
Can’t you sleep again ? What are you here for exactly. Do you think you’re going to stop us all? Like we’re gonna have an epiphany and close down this site for you?

Whilst she is on the internet controlling comments and hiding truth and telling lies we’re gonna have an opinion on it. We are allowed to have an opinion. Many of us are not trolling her she comes her to read it. That’s on her. She’s put herself out there as a public figure and this is a public forum.

There are trolls and then there are die hard arse lickers like you that would buy an actual se from out of her arse… and honestly you lot are worse 🤣

Now if you don’t mind, we’ve got lots to discuss tomorrow… like the dearest tracksuit in the world RE-launch cos the first one was a lead balloon disaster.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
As triggered as u when ur spewing at the life u wish u had 😘. Ul all be outed and as vav says ur karma will keep coming because I know ur experiencing it already or u wouldn’t be doing all this. Choose a better life. Choose being kind regardless or not viewing things u do not like. U might find peace.
This is stephs karma hunny 💋 she will be outed for who she really is. I’d rather have my life than hers any day, it’s no wonder she doesn’t leave her house and speaks to the camera on her phone all day. Or why she doesn’t have a relationship with one side of her family and can’t keep a man. She is a manipulative t and she’s clearly managed to brainwash you as you sound just as delusional. Might find peace 🤣 unlike Steph who will never forget all the cold and callous things she’s done to many over the years

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
U lot would jump on anything to try destroy vav. All acting empathetic toward Hahm when none of u have an empathetic bone in ur body. U would all troll each other in a heartbeat. Hahm allowed her vulnerable child to go to this abuser so maybe stop playing it up so much. Get a life… seriously
Jump on anything, this isn’t anything. As Vav would say let’s educate people, she doesn’t know what empathy is. What she did was cold and calculating. As for saying HAHM allowed her child to go to this abuser maybe listen to her reasons. Vav said Petr wasn’t nice to L but she didn’t leave did she, another lie smearing another man. Regular occurrence for her, like lying that an ex did something to L. So maybe you should stop playing it up so much defending her and get a life. I’m guessing if you‘re not her you’re one of her enablers who have help mould her into such a vile creature. Her own father said she’s poison

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Jump on anything, this isn’t anything. As Vav would say let’s educate people, she doesn’t know what empathy is. What she did was cold and calculating. As for saying HAHM allowed her child to go to this abuser maybe listen to her reasons. Vav said Petr wasn’t nice to L but she didn’t leave did she, another lie smearing another man. Regular occurrence for her, like lying that an ex did something to L. So maybe you should stop playing it up so much defending her and get a life. I’m guessing if you‘re not her you’re one of her enablers who have help mould her into such a vile creature. Her own father said she’s poison
Could you IMAGINE if someone was conspiring with her father. Oh wouldn’t they shoe be on the other foot then!!!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’m sure you know all this first hand for absolute certain? I’m sure u are directing affected by this????? Get a fckn grip. There’s so many of u all trying to destroy someone who does what … is a mother? Goes on a few brand trips as part of a job??? U discuss her weight and every aspect of her life. There’s even people throwing about serious violent threats to her and her family. It’s beyond a joke. I don’t know how she’s not had a breakdown or terrified to leave her house. None of u know all this for a fact what so ever. Unless the family of the man where to say this it’s absolutely fck all to do with u crazy lot. Ur all just off ur fckn rockers looking to take out whatever pain and trauma u have or are experiencing on a women u don’t even know who has two children to look after
you got redacted receipts for that?

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
This is stephs karma hunny 💋 she will be outed for who she really is. I’d rather have my life than hers any day, it’s no wonder she doesn’t leave her house and speaks to the camera on her phone all day. Or why she doesn’t have a relationship with one side of her family and can’t keep a man. She is a manipulative t and she’s clearly managed to brainwash you as you sound just as delusional. Might find peace 🤣 unlike Steph who will never forget all the cold and callous things she’s done to many over the years
I’ve put the arsehole on ignore , nothing they say is important enough. As for our karma, she’s currently getting hers , she got it with M, she got it when people started to click onto her bullshit, she gets it every single day and it’s about to get a whole lot worse “hunny” 💋

Mar 8, 2024
So ladies, my nights going great🙄my dad went out today (he’s an alcoholic) and didn’t hear from him all day, I went round to his house to check and he wasn’t in, phoning all the hospitals etc then his neighbours text me and said he’s home. I went round to confront him about it and he literally went to go for me and hit me, so it’s been eventful. Literally wash my hands of him, so stressful😓 anyway vavs a cow pass it on
😥😥Sending you lots of ❤️ xx

scottishhotty

Jun 19, 2024
scotland
Her management have no time or respect for her, from what iv heard thru the gossiping 😂 so could just be a load of rubbish but most of the other influencers and people who have had the joy to work with her do not enjoy her company or time she’s apparently very hard to work with, loud I think you get it 😂😂 they don’t care about the charity money they don’t care about the bad publicity they don’t care about the gossiping and they certainly don’t care what trouble she causes any engagement is engagement for them as long as she’s being viewed they will still be bank rolled, any new gossip about her brings traffic to anyone she’s got brand deals with, her management know she’s a bomb waiting to go off but they will take everything they can they don’t care about what trouble follows her she is the product to them that’s what she doesn’t get and there’s always a new product waiting to hit the shelf’s! Management ask them to use what ever situation arises to engage any engagement will bring her money, they ask them to use family friends, trauma, they sit in strategy meetings discussing what the next post will be and how to engage with the mums pull them onside with the tears and bullying, the whole time she’s thinks there helping her while behind the scenes they will use her whole life and so will she willing to make bank

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Nah ur all fcked in the head and vile. U all really need to get a life or put ur energy into fighting a serious cause. Go start a movement against the government? With the amount of energy and time u put into vav maybe u could do something useful!! U all really need to have a look in the mirror
Off you do Boaby , we ain’t going anywhere ! Your princess has been caught out as the lying manipulative little t that she is and we are all here for it ! You’re more than welcome to join us however I think you might be better with your head up vavs arse with the rest of the dillusional huns . There’s an ignore facility here which I am choosing to use for you ..similar to the block facility that your pal is fond of , just not when it’s a child abuser giving her tea! Why you lot want to defend that sickens me . Have a peaceful Sunday ✌️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Her management have no time or respect for her, from what iv heard thru the gossiping 😂 so could just be a load of rubbish but most of the other influencers and people who have had the joy to work with her do not enjoy her company or time she’s apparently very hard to work with, loud I think you get it 😂😂 they don’t care about the charity money they don’t care about the bad publicity they don’t care about the gossiping and they certainly don’t care what trouble she causes any engagement is engagement for them as long as she’s being viewed they will still be bank rolled, any new gossip about her brings traffic to anyone she’s got brand deals with, her management know she’s a bomb waiting to go off but they will take everything they can they don’t care about what trouble follows her she is the product to them that’s what she doesn’t get and there’s always a new product waiting to hit the shelf’s! Management ask them to use what ever situation arises to engage any engagement will bring her money, they ask them to use family friends, trauma, they sit in strategy meetings discussing what the next post will be and how to engage with the mums pull them onside with the tears and bullying, the whole time she’s thinks there helping her while behind the scenes they will use her whole life and so will she willing to make bank
I could believe this except her sales are not on fire. That last tik tok live was a car crash and if people stop buying when the penny drops (pun) and see her videos for what she is then the bad publicity isn’t going to cut it. She’s got a short shelf life with tik tok and it‘s coming soon. That will be her own karma, nothing to do with sites like these. We stay in our own lane, that’s not trolling her

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
The lassie thrives on drama! Management will be fuming someone needs to man her page at weekends during her manic episodes and they’ve obviously told her to take that video down because it makes her look stupid and out to be a liar. Stupid move when Sarah has already discussed she is going down the legal route. Vav has handed her the evidence on a plate! If it does go further, the redacted/ deleted messages will and can be recovered by the relevant authorities if they requested it