Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 13, 2024
scotland
I always wonder how much followers she'd have left if all the haters unfollowed her. It would be nice to see her numbers going down rapidly.
Yes!!! I’m blocked but it must ruin her day to see these post and know she has folk follow her who are just there to take the piss! C’mon inspector gadget who is it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Mudder she wrote ..ok caused by vavitar christie. After a week of durty deleting I attempted to do the food shop at Tasco without getting killed
Sunglasses Hiding GIF by Soul Train
came back home to see I had been found out for the Rat Iam. I made up some bullshit stories about how Iam the victim n left more cryptic clues than Anika rice cooker 🤪 to distract away from me being a t. On the plus side put up cute blush comments..i myself wrote myself hee
Shirley Maclaine GIF by HULU
Season 6 Leslie GIF by Parks and Recreation
ask me a question n I won't answer. Ask myself a question oh now I like that idear. "Did I receive death threats". Well u bet ur bottom dollar I diddaly did. I have a Flower corsage from betsies wedding back in the summer..Dead ofcourse like they want me

Granny has always got my back to the point she went n hid in Emz closet after following her home from Tasco but she only offered to fix the hem on her jeans n now people are claiming granny's crazy. They are sew wrong she is simply has a passion for helping people with dressmaking
serial mom 90s GIF
shouted lils down from her room, bless she thought we were going a day out lol silly billy. I asked her write mummy some letters saying that I hope u die n I hate u and will stab u..here is a old Christmas card n tell m to draw mummy lying ..not that kind of lying lils I ment in a pool of blood
Murder She Wrote Animation GIF
some f caught me out posting them letters to myself in the wild no filter or do all. Wonder if they caught that coffee date I had ..do I need that CCTV footage from greesemcmicks cafe. granny get Doon here..granny
black and white monster GIF

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Yeah I’ll see if I can find it. Basically an expert watched all the media footage. The bit where Kate is describing her last visit to the bedroom she goes on to talk about the wind, how the curtain was blowing etc etc.

She’s being asked the moment she realised her daughter was missing and she’s painting the scene of what the curtain looked like blowing in the wind, to us.

Vav done the same. She was painting a scene where she was digesting that message and was in shock, she was an older woman, you wouldn’t block her if she sent you those messages… trying to get you in to a compassionate mind. To try get you to feel what she was feeling in that moment (that fake moment).

Not everyone is thick fs Vav.
Yes sounds good x. Yes Anno u can clearly see it was a 2 way conversation, she shot herself in the foot..daft cow 🤣

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Only beefy t I know that can still open their mouth WIDE as do when having a back tooth infection 🫨 if it’s that swollen your mouth literally cannot open that wide you greedy heifer.
Eating the biggest subway sandwhich she could 🤢🤢🤢 she knocks me sick
Just clearly been to a pharmacy and bought antibiotics cos you can do that now for “ tooth infections “ 🫣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Exactly. Liking a night out is not a reflection on your parenting. We are all human, not robots.

Vav can leave her children every week, leave her son with a strangers mum while she gets pumped in his corsa but a mum can’t have a night out having fun.

God I must be the worst mother in the world I was out 3 times in the week 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

The fact that people are on Sarah side and then boom this long time lurker pops up ok hun so you are 🙊

Another thing long time lurker Sarah is not out every weekend so that's se, and she goes out with her friends something vav can't do as she ain't got any 😘

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
You lot are absolutely vile. Many ppl have made mistakes in their life. Maybe she did do the things in the past for whatever reason? Maybe she replied a few times and realised she didn’t want to go down that route with her mum? Maybe she thought about it for a minute because she was getting trolled to death because of this hahm attempting to ruin her for what purpose? This is a mother with two innocent children depending on her!! U all need to stop now it’s beyond a joke. None of u are normal spending ur life watching a women for YEARS discussing her daily and creating friendships on it. It’s well and truely fcked up. Go do it to a murderer or a pedo. Go and save real ppl at risk. Hahm had her son with this abuser so make it make sense

Serious question here but did she wash her hands after “replying a few times” before or after she met the woman for coffee. And people like you who say “you wouldn’t leave your kid with an abuser” obviously don’t know the long term psychological effects and hold people who abuse kids have over them. It's a lot more complicated than you think. I won’t go into the psyche of it all because if you are related to Steph then you won’t understand being you are all inbred, fwits yourselves. School was just somewhere Nana, Pam and Steph went to get pumped I think.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
God I must be the worst mother in the world I was out 3 times in the week 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

The fact that people are on Sarah side and then boom this long time lurker pops up ok hun so you are 🙊

Another thing long time lurker Sarah is not out every weekend so that's se, and she goes out with her friends something vav can't do as she ain't got any 😘
They are so full of s she went BPerfect then fed off to Ibiza didn’t go straight come to a Scottish airport had a extra night in Belfast before going home so they can do off with people being out every weekend even if she was it’s none of that person’s business anyway.

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
I could believe this except her sales are not on fire. That last tik tok live was a car crash and if people stop buying when the penny drops (pun) and see her videos for what she is then the bad publicity isn’t going to cut it. She’s got a short shelf life with tik tok and it‘s coming soon. That will be her own karma, nothing to do with sites like these. We stay in our own lane, that’s not trolling her
She’s another Mrs Meldrum waiting to happen is Steph. It took months of s for Meldrum’s management to finally say enough is enough and drop her. No one would touch her with a sty stick for years after.

May 13, 2024
scotland
Serious question here but did she wash her hands after “replying a few times” before or after she met the woman for coffee. And people like you who say “you wouldn’t leave your kid with an abuser” obviously don’t know the long term psychological effects and hold people who abuse kids have over them. It's a lot more complicated than you think. I won’t go into the psyche of it all because if you are related to Steph then you won’t understand being you are all inbred, fwits yourselves. School was just somewhere Nana, Pam and Steph went to get pumped I think.
Well we can all be assured it was not for academic achievements! fing rambling clowns the lot of them!

May 24, 2024
The World
I tell you something I'd never be eating a subway if I had tooth pain, eating generally is the last thing I'm thinking of

Her and Aimless always have to be worse than everyone else with any illness, it's basically their "content" creation
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Everyone’s experience of ailments are so different from that pair.

Those monsters are eroding her teeth. Oh well.