Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I’ve had toothache so bad I was in tears and had to have it taken out. I couldn’t even look at my phone.
Just shows how desperate she is for money and the sympathy! Trying to deflect , saying she’s cleared her name when she’s only gone and meddled in a now legal situation she is a fool! She needs her followers to give her constant reassurance and support because she wasn’t given that as a child. Max back to his dads for a couple of days so she’ll have plenty of time to sort out her freebies and room full of tat and make lots of feel sorry for me videos for her “followers”

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
I've held off commenting about this absolute weapon until this latest s show. She is beyond help. I'm glad others are getting to see the real Stephanie Robertson. She really is poison. There's a reason family members don't talk to the females, they are all viscious. They will go out their way to ruin lives. Karma needs to catch up with them pronto.

As for Aimee, she's so stupid and blinded by that woman to realise that she is being used by Aberdeens most unwanted in order to have access to her dad for legal advice. Stephanie only befriends you if there is something to gain and she can control you.

To all her deluded followers, why don't you go ask your leader for receipts of her charity donation or why she almost ruined a man's life with the disgusting lies she made up along with all the other unforgivable things she has done. See how quick she blocks you. You mean nothing to her. You are her pay packet.

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
Oh look poor me vid 😳 I think Vav it’s called Karma and you didn’t think of anybody else’s mental health when you were plotting away! You may have some deluded followers blowing up your arse still and sticking up for you but you’re a fantasist and I hope your brand deals start dropping you, I hope more and more people speak up about what your truly like!! And friends you don’t have any because every single one ends up hating you, you’re that toxic you can’t keep a man, a friend nothing you’re being found out b so sit back and buckle up!!!

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
Panicking now and is in damage control, nowhere else for her to run except the good old pity me post.. relying on the Huns to fight her battles for her. I am sure the brands are watching and wondering if she is more trouble that she is worth. The thing is the tide has turned now and even the people who used to stick up for her are seeing the light and I absolutely LOVE that for her.