Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She’s been caught out, and she’s panicking, so out comes the sympathy post. She’s taking a couple of days.

She’ll be back later I expect 😂
She’ll be back by 8pm easy 😂 she’s boring, she’s blagged this “ need a break “ too many times. She’s like the boy who cried wolf at this point. Nobody ever believes the breaks

May 13, 2024
scotland
Ahhhhhhhhahahahahaha do off vav! You’ve been clapping back for more than a year so lie 1…… if you’d nothing to hide and you’d done nothing wrong it would be water off a ducks back! And lastly it’s nae Gatwick you don’t need to announce your departure just do off! Only 5 desperados would notice and we can amuse ourselves till you start making a t of yourself again! I’m estimating 10pm tonight and I’m being generous you self absorbed clown

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She’s been caught out, and she’s panicking, so out comes the sympathy post. She’s taking a couple of days.

She’ll be back later I expect 😂
Here we go with the sob story posts, quasi modo has retreated to her empty rented house and Lily has fed off to her bedroom and she’s panicking now after she incriminated herself and another lassie yesterday. About bloody time and she’s been caught bonnie this time, no denying the messages. Cue all the huns who know nothing about her saying “you’ve done nothing wrong” and she’s hearting them all and crying into her box of antibiotics and doughnuts. That’s the only friends you’ve got! 🍩 fit a s show for a 37 year old

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
So , the pity party has arrived . The minions branding people calling her out " evil " " twisted " and telling her to go seek legal advice ( did we not hear that one before , over the " stalker " ) God forbid , that t be accountable for her vicious behaviour . The cops have plenty to do than listen to someone that's ass is never off TT stirring trouble on / offline ! GROW UP !

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Ahhhhhhhhahahahahaha do off vav! You’ve been clapping back for more than a year so lie 1…… if you’d nothing to hide and you’d done nothing wrong it would be water off a ducks back! And lastly it’s nae Gatwick you don’t need to announce your departure just do off! Only 5 desperados would notice and we can amuse ourselves till you start making a t of yourself again! I’m estimating 10pm tonight and I’m being generous you self absorbed clown
It will be get ready for bed with me after a tough day sob video tonight then tomorrow morning it will be good morning guys I didn’t sleep well. Her management should put her on a holiday and tell her to clean up her act she’s making a right show of herself I can see her getting dropped soon she’s a fing liability and she will have brought it on herself. She can’t be playing with fire and expect not to get burnt! Of course she will blame it all on the trolls because she hasn’t ever done anything to anybody in her whole life and has a heart of gold apparently 🤥 see if everyone she’s fed over had something to say on her we’d be here all day

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Nobody has come for your kids or family, they came at you for your lies and despicable behaviour towards other people. If anyone contacted brands it’s precisely because of this. You brought this on yourself and showed who you really are to your huns by conversing with someone’s abuser and taunted her. And just in case you’ve got your next next poor me, poor me ready to post let’s remind everyone what a hypocritical gaslighting psychopath you are

Attachments

• IMG_4119.jpeg
    IMG_4119.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_4122.jpeg
    IMG_4122.jpeg
    171.2 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4109.jpeg
    IMG_4109.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_4107.jpeg
    IMG_4107.jpeg
    132.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_4120.jpeg
    IMG_4120.jpeg
    135.7 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_4078.jpeg
    IMG_4078.jpeg
    36.3 KB · Views: 106

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
Nobody has come for your kids or family, they came at you for your lies and despicable behaviour towards other people. If anyone contacted brands it’s precisely because of this. You brought this on yourself and showed who you really are to your huns by conversing with someone’s abuser and taunted her. And just in case you’ve got your next next poor me, poor me ready to post let’s remind everyone what a hypocritical gaslighting psychopath you are
Who's the guy in the photo?

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Really cares for her followers. No, sorry for your situation, hope your OK. Nothing. You’re not buying so not interested. She's just gross.
She’s a self absorbed piece of s. It’s only ever allowed to be about her, that’s all her page is for to gain attention and validation not to help others in the Sen community. They can all see her for who she is and what her agenda was from the start. Even HAHM post about the whole situation Sarah was still replying to her followers who left comments of what they were going through sympathising with them and asking if they were ok. Steph’s not got a compassionate bone on her, just an empty, callous heart and she deserves everything that’s coming to her

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Also to drive a mother to insanity. This is what Bobby was hell bent in getting across to us. So yeh firmly worked out who that was.

Vav people are utterly sick of your s. They want you off the app. That’s the end goal. It doesn’t need to be insanity babe but if you’re not gonna listen I presume it’s gonna be a fight 🙈

If you put yourself out there there are gonna be trolls 🧌