Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Who's the guy in the photo?
Thats Harley or Rylan as we like to call him. At the same family event this was posted apparently it was Mafia Nanas ideas because she’s just so funny 🙄 It apparently was to wind up the trolls. All it did was make everyone laugh at how pathetic it was. They didn’t get engaged btw

Attachments

• IMG_4108.jpeg
    IMG_4108.jpeg
    112 KB · Views: 107
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Ahhhhhhhhahahahahaha do off vav! You’ve been clapping back for more than a year so lie 1…… if you’d nothing to hide and you’d done nothing wrong it would be water off a ducks back! And lastly it’s nae Gatwick you don’t need to announce your departure just do off! Only 5 desperados would notice and we can amuse ourselves till you start making a t of yourself again! I’m estimating 10pm tonight and I’m being generous you self absorbed clown
Over to Instagram now I expect 😂. t ! Sorry , the whole country suffers with mental health . You didn’t have an issue shovelling food in your gub earlier ! Nobody came for you Steph , you fed up all by yourself ! You being the professional you claim to be should have known better ! You tripped yourself up with your lies , that was always going to happen cos you lie far too much ! You have got yourself involved with a child abuser and instead of cutting her off , you kept her talking for your own gain . That’s unforgivable! You clap back on a daily basis , it’s all you have! You are nothing but a selfish little b who deserves everything you are getting ! You’re dangerous and you should be booted off TT and sent back to your garage to cut hair ,not that anyone would go near you now ! I’m sure you’ll back all hyper for the next B Perfect launch this week ! With a bit of luck they will boot your fat arse to do ! They can’t stand you anyway !

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
agents of shield someone GIF

ROSIE3556

Mar 9, 2024
Scotland
Ahhhhhhhhahahahahaha do off vav! You’ve been clapping back for more than a year so lie 1…… if you’d nothing to hide and you’d done nothing wrong it would be water off a ducks back! And lastly it’s nae Gatwick you don’t need to announce your departure just do off! Only 5 desperados would notice and we can amuse ourselves till you start making a t of yourself again! I’m estimating 10pm tonight and I’m being generous you self absorbed clown
Steph said that she was launching her new tracksuit at 7 pm tonight?? Wonder if that's still happening?

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Aye OK , where is Columbo ,when you need him . Maybe he'll like your hat ! Hopefully they could do something about you and your venom you've spouted too .
A solicitor for what ? To find out she lied and baited a woman who has suffered child abuse! Good idea Rachel ! Now go and shove your hat right up your arse ! Convinced she’s a few slices short of a full loaf ! Comments on every post of Vavs . I’m guessing she’s probably got posters of her everywhere too ! Weirdo !

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
How can someone I’ve never met make my blood boil so much… like I feel genuine hate towards her for the s she constantly gets away with! How on earth does she think HAHM’s MH is after all that poor girl has been through and then to see her “mother’s” messages shared publicly for all to see.. just wow! This b needs cancelled and the sooner the better. Evil, rotten fing midden

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
A solicitor for what ? To find out she lied and baited a woman who has suffered child abuse! Good idea Rachel ! Now go and shove your hat right up your arse ! Convinced she’s a few slices short of a full loaf ! Comments on every post of Vavs . I’m guessing she’s probably got posters of her everywhere too ! Weirdo !
She’s an absolute weapon… so far up Vav’s arse. Total fing creep

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh here we go, the suicide baiting post.
‘Poor me. I’ve been caught out in more lies, just this time I’ve been caught in discussions with an abuser who has had her children taken off her.
I’ve allowed a ‘trolls’ parent do divulge intimate details on a ‘troll’ I do not like, that’s I’ve repeatedly told people has made videos of me for over a year, so it’s clear I’m aware who she is, and I may harbour negative feelings towards her, prior to communication back and forward with said parents of troll. I created a safe place for her to tell me her deepest sadness while exposing the pain of another mother’s childhood.
I’ve also allowed her to mention on two occasions (‘have you thought ANY MORE about how you can get her to stop her vendetta) how I can further harass and abuse this woman who has additional needs children at home, and doing it via myself.
I thought I’d be a smart arse and show I never replied but unfortunately the ‘trolls’ parents messages start with direct correspondence to something I have written, it also has written in it she won’t share what I have shared in confidence. She also asks if I’ve spoke any more to Claire, insinuating she is aware of a previous conversation.
I’ve caught myself out a belter here so now I am just going to throw the mental health card that I seem to be under the impression I’m the only one with, and hope that I’m making it sound too dangerous to push me further. For extra measures I’ll add my children in to the post. Nothings happened to them, but I’ll mention them like they are innocent despite there being evidence of one of my children writing derogative comments on said ‘trolls’ tiktok’

Thank you for reading,
Stephanie Robertson I can’t take accountability Smith Vavron

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
It honestly makes me chuckle my wee heart out reading her Huns comments I swear to god if any of them had a fing brain cell they would be dangerous!! As fanny baws quoted yeaterday “I’ll wait” 🤣🤣🤣🤣
One thing Steph can’t do is go to the police, it would open up a window of opportunity for people to express their grievances with her.