Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Oh here we go, the suicide baiting post.
‘Poor me. I’ve been caught out in more lies, just this time I’ve been caught in discussions with an abuser who has had her children taken off her.
I’ve allowed a ‘trolls’ parent do divulge intimate details on a ‘troll’ I do not like, that’s I’ve repeatedly told people has made videos of me for over a year, so it’s clear I’m aware who she is, and I may harbour negative feelings towards her, prior to communication back and forward with said parents of troll. I created a safe place for her to tell me her deepest sadness while exposing the pain of another mother’s childhood.
I’ve also allowed her to mention on two occasions (‘have you thought ANY MORE about how you can get her to stop her vendetta) how I can further harass and abuse this woman who has additional needs children at home, and doing it via myself.
I thought I’d be a smart arse and show I never replied but unfortunately the ‘trolls’ parents messages start with direct correspondence to something I have written, it also has written in it she won’t share what I have shared in confidence. She also asks if I’ve spoke any more to Claire, insinuating she is aware of a previous conversation.
I’ve caught myself out a belter here so now I am just going to throw the mental health card that I seem to be under the impression I’m the only one with, and hope that I’m making it sound too dangerous to push me further. For extra measures I’ll add my children in to the post. Nothings happened to them, but I’ll mention them like they are innocent despite there being evidence of one of my children writing derogative comments on said ‘trolls’ tiktok’

Thank you for reading,
Stephanie Robertson I can’t take accountability Smith Vavron
One thing that might come out of this, if she wants to reinvent herself she’ll need to change her name. Justice for Petr

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
One thing Steph can’t do is go to the police, it would open up a window of opportunity for people to express their grievances with her.
do just realised I spelt yesterday wrong 🤣
Police will do nothing she’s on to plums with that narrative it gets a bit boring constantly going on about solicitors and police and it’s being investigated eh naw it isnae!! She can try her suicide baiting and her threats but eventually people get bored of the same old se she spews! But her Huns crack me up it’s actually hilarious they don’t have a clue!!

Jul 6, 2024
Aberdeen
Sick to death of hearing "it's my job", "it's her job". You wouldn't stay at any other job if things were that bad. She just can't admit that she is addicted to trying to become famous. Reality check Stephanie, you'll never be famous. You've wronged too many people and they'll never forget. If things are affecting her as bad as she says, why not make her account private. She's got her brainwashed followers so stick with them.
She will never admit she is wrong or apologise to the people she has wronged.
She has one lonely life and all she has are material things. In years to come it's going to be an even sadder life unless she gets herself help and realises she is the problem.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
So if vav

That song has been ruined by her. Shocking she has over played it 😆
She used it when she was accusing Petr of controlling the heating and when he left she was prancing about in her kitchen saying she is now free of all the abuse he inflicted on her. Victim mentality and never takes accountability of her own actions and none of it is ever her fault! She’s brought this on herself.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sick to death of hearing "it's my job", "it's her job". You wouldn't stay at any other job if things were that bad. She just can't admit that she is addicted to trying to become famous. Reality check Stephanie, you'll never be famous. You've wronged too many people and they'll never forget. If things are affecting her as bad as she says, why not make her account private. She's got her brainwashed followers so stick with them.
She will never admit she is wrong or apologise to the people she has wronged.
She has one lonely life and all she has are material things. In years to come it's going to be an even sadder life unless she gets herself help and realises she is the problem.
But she bought about a 3rd of them so it will be a bit quiet 🤭

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
do just realised I spelt yesterday wrong 🤣
Police will do nothing she’s on to plums with that narrative it gets a bit boring constantly going on about solicitors and police and it’s being investigated eh naw it isnae!! She can try her suicide baiting and her threats but eventually people get bored of the same old se she spews! But her Huns crack me up it’s actually hilarious they don’t have a clue!!
She been watching too much CLA calling the cops round to her flat ..... I'm TT famous , I'm on live now , I've got mental health ! 🤣 Wasting their bloody time . First thing she'd be told to do , is get off the app !

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
You only take the time for people who don’t respond to u. Absolute whopper and coward 🤣. Absolute waste of oxygen
Please go do us all a favour and crawl back under the rock you slithered out from.. no one and I mean NO ONE cares what you have to say! Away back to your leader and blow smoke up her fat arse

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
If she was so threatened by an abuser she would not hand her child over. If the abuse was that bad. I’m educated to honours level. There is no legal reason to hand a vulnerable child over to a grandparent. Especially if social services were involved. My point being Steph having a conversation with her is nothing in comparison to handing your child over. U know this anyway but u lot of nutters will grip on to anything. I’m absolutely nothing to do with Steph
Educated to honours level? You can’t sorry, ‘U’ can’t even spell mate!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
If she was so threatened by an abuser she would not hand her child over. If the abuse was that bad. I’m educated to honours level. There is no legal reason to hand a vulnerable child over to a grandparent. Especially if social services were involved. My point being Steph having a conversation with her is nothing in comparison to handing your child over. U know this anyway but u lot of nutters will grip on to anything. I’m absolutely nothing to do with Steph
Honors in thoopidity. It’s already been explained why she chose to allow her son to see the person. Some women are s mothers but can be better grandmothers and she didn’t “hand him over” Steph engaging with the abuser for one reason only was to taunt HAHM, nothing else. Why would any “nice” person want to help an abuser have a relationship with the person they abused. As I’ve said it’s like engaging with Rose West or someone’s rapist. Only nutter here is you pal

Last edited: