Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I can promise you I’m a 10 and u lot are more than likely a bunch of ugly dogs hence ur pastime of stalking & bullying ppl online. I know for a fact none of u would say it to peoples faces. Sleep well tonight
Your IQ level more like. Nobody is bullying anyone if they are not engaging with that person. Rather immature responses from you, youkre all ugly dogs na na na. and people would say it to her/you if they actually ventured out in public

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Look there’s no justification to handing ur son over to an abuser if they are that bad. Steph never went through with anything tho did she? Nope.

So as u said “As I’ve said it’s like engaging with Rode West or someone’s rapist.” Why would she hand her child over to her then for contact 🤣
This isn’t a thread for HAHM. You can go and make one to see if it will gain a chat. I’m doubtful but you can try 🤣

Steph is disliked. Across the board more and more each day all by her own doing.

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Sober as a judge daft arse. You don’t need to be drunk to call out bullshit. Bunch of insecure ugly dogs sitting on their phones watching a womens every move and commenting on it daily 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 mortifying 🥴🥴🥴🥴
I’m on my iPad, someone who puts their life on tik tok and insta doesnt equate to people watching that persons every move. Attention is precisely why they put their pathetic life on public platforms 🙄

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Look there’s no justification to handing ur son over to an abuser if they are that bad. Steph never went through with anything tho did she? Nope.

So as u said “As I’ve said it’s like engaging with Rode West or someone’s rapist.” Why would she hand her child over to her then for contact 🤣
Give it a rest, you’re really clutching now. She apparently had a cup of tea with her. No dear, talking utter garbage about saying she wanted to help an abuser have a relationship with the abused. She wanted info and then used it to taunt HAHM that’s totally fkd up mentality

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Course ur not all bullying someone online and watching their every move dying for them to be destroyed. I’ve imagined it all 👀. Of course u are. Good looking successful happy people don’t do this sort of thing. Course u would
Literally outed yourself mate, you said the exact same thing when you were trying to get into Vav’s knickers! Not so bright are we 😂