Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Hahahaha , saying we do nothing but sit on here watchin her every move. I’ve been out with my children more this weekend than she has this year😂shes a s maw, se person and she’s no goin to sook your arse for “defending” her
I recorded and uploaded a YouTube video which has a few thousand views already. Fridays one did exceptionally well too. Nothing to do with punting crap for commission or having to prance about in my knickers. Neither is it aimed at gullible people, it‘s aimed at a more intelligent audience. Vav has still to conquer YouTube but I‘m not sure she has figured it out yet 😄

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
Aw honestly what even was that? Lol making thousands on tik Tok vs being on a page anonymously watching said person making thousands picking their appearance and life apart. Hmmmmm
I make thousands by being an honest, real PROFESSIONAL. Vav sells sty bronzer and suicide baits when things don’t go her way. I’d much rather be me

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
U lot are reaching. This is actually ur life’s 🥴🙈. U actually treat her like Beyoncé. Who in their right mind goes to these lengths over a women from Aberdeen working to support her two children? A bunch of jealous insecure women. Enjoy 😘
Those who know the real Steph. Nobody is jealous of you, we pity your sad existence. I mean what is there to be jealous about someone who has been a desperate attention seeker their whole life and been a callous b trying to be famous.