Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Aw honestly what even was that? Lol making thousands on tik Tok vs being on a page anonymously watching said person making thousands picking their appearance and life apart. Hmmmmm
Why are you here then Bob ? You think your words of wisdom will stop us ?? We are having a chat in a public forum , no law against that is there ? I for one have never bullied Steph or anyone else . I did try to comment on her post , nicely , and was blocked . That’s how she rolls you see , you don’t agree then you’re gone . That’s Stephs choice of course , just like we choose to speak freely on here . Is it harming you ? If so then you know the way out 👋

May 24, 2024
The World
Course ur not all bullying someone online and watching their every move dying for them to be destroyed. I’ve imagined it all 👀. Of course u are. Good looking successful happy people don’t do this sort of thing. Course u would
You’ve imagined it all.
I’m so flattered I’m on your mind so much 🥹

That’s why Steph does it all. Because she’s not good looking, happy or successful.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Of course u have 😘 off u fck looser
It’s actually spelt “loser”. Clearly your honours degree wasn’t in English was it??? And I’ll take your honours degree and trump it with a PHD if we are having a dick measuring competition. A bit of paper proves nothing other than you can study (and trust me a PHD takes a lot of studying) so that’s a moot point to be throwing about. Doesn’t prove you are able to see right from wrong….. And you clearly can’t.
As for using the terminology “ugly dogs” well as the saying goes “takes one to know one” so off you pop poppet and buy yourself a dictionary (either that or put your spell checker on if you are going to start an argument - don’t bring a knife to a gun fight)

May 24, 2024
The World
It’s OBSESSION doll face 🥰 it’s givingggg .. zero life, yeah that’s it 😘😘 enjoy ur evening itching for her next move
It’s giving zero life but you’re busy on here 🤣 You’re so backwards you need to be Steph or one of the two witches?

Listen if you want to troll us just troll us. Can’t troll AND tell us to better person. Pick a lane

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
She is the centre of ur universe
Course she is petal, I really don’t know how I find the time I’m such a busy busy person. Oh wait I don’t sit in my house spending 3 hours on tik tok putting 6 layers of makeup on my face with nowhere to go. Might be because I don’t need 6 layers or desperate for attention. At nearly 40 you’d think she would have grown out of that by now

Last edited:
May 13, 2024
scotland
U lot are reaching. This is actually ur life’s 🥴🙈. U actually treat her like Beyoncé. Who in their right mind goes to these lengths over a women from Aberdeen working to support her two children? A bunch of jealous insecure women. Enjoy 😘
You came back I missed you! 🤣🤣 away tae do! Telling us nae to hide! Away over to tik tok and call out one of the women who call out vav from open profiles and see how long you last before they rip into you! And hand you some facts to leave with!