Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
So now ur saying Hahm handing her child over to their parent is like handing them over to a pedo. Wowwww bit far.
I’ll tell u something sweet pea. Don’t make judgements off a few responses. U know absolutely nothing about me and I can assure u I’m far from what u are all assuming. But I’ll tel u something an educated women does not join sites like these. Away watch Vav dafty
Gosh you don’t think highly of yourself. That’s quite sad cos you joined here too.

Deflection

Mar 10, 2024
United Kingdom
So now ur saying Hahm handing her child over to their parent is like handing them over to a pedo. Wowwww bit far.
I’ll tell u something sweet pea. Don’t make judgements off a few responses. U know absolutely nothing about me and I can assure u I’m far from what u are all assuming. But I’ll tel u something an educated women does not join sites like these. Away watch Vav dafty
THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU DUMBFUCK

Jul 6, 2024
glasgow
But bobby you joined you’re just coming off a tad hypocritical here now if you don’t know that word I can help you with that seeing as you have dyslexia and all

May 13, 2024
scotland
And I can’t speak English 🤣. Ur def Emz. Oh aye I’m terrified of big Emz and Ash. They would rip me apart 🤣. 10 of u lot can’t even touch the sides. Where’s all ur open profiles smart arse? Ken wit am tokin

The first sentence, where have I heard someone say that phrase many a time 🤔 are we in the presence of the real SteFANNY Mejum Chavron?
We are not that privileged?? C’mon tae do say it ain’t so 🤣🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She used it when she was accusing Petr of controlling the heating and when he left she was prancing about in her kitchen saying she is now free of all the abuse he inflicted on her. Victim mentality and never takes accountability of her own actions and none of it is ever her fault! She’s brought this on herself.
He controlled the heating by gaslighting her lol 🤣 Anno it's a bad joke 🤣🤣 I try

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
So why have you joined? You and your sikology (sorry I'm taking the piss, my bad) psychology qualification are far too good to be here!! Or are you using us as some kind of case study!!?? Oh I'm actually so eksited! (Sorry , I can't help it)