Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Sometimes I hate that the gate is literally left open here and anyone can join. But for everyone new that opens their eyes to vavs behavior it has to be open so a few huns are welcome to come in and play. We hold our wee fort well ladies ❤️😎
I was thinking the same, from now, for me anyway I’m sticking to the usual people from here, any new people I feel I’ll take everything with a pinch of salt without solid proof. 💘

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Old mcblobby had a farm EI EI O and on that farm he had a fancy elephant E I E I O .
With a lie lie here
And a lie lie they're
Here a lie
Then cry
Dirty Delete
on the sly
Cause he loves V A V R O.

Nursery Rhymes GIF by JOOLS TV
come on noo bobby what in the backcomb is going on with yi
Don't hit me with them BROCK PIERCE EYES DARLING I might just fall in love n stalk yi
Puerto Rico Usa GIF by Persist ventures
Hahahhhah this is a fin belter

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Aw honestly what even was that? Lol making thousands on tik Tok vs being on a page anonymously watching said person making thousands picking their appearance and life apart. Hmmmmm
Or here’s the thing what about making thousands by actually working and running a successful business like some of us and not selling se on tik tok and calling herself a bizzy mum when she is never with her kids? What about all the times she has picked apart peoples appearances and life before? What goes around comes back around!

May 24, 2024
The World
Welll….hello you beautiful lot been back home an hour my boys had the best time at that ASN bounce park 🥰 had their melatonin and their out like a light!!!

you lot have been on the bloody ball tonight ♥️
Welcome back ❤️ hope you had a fab time babe. 930pm and you’re only getting time to stop 😩

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
No u don’t ur on minimum wage and UC stop lying to urself and everyone else
Minimum wage and UC what does that stand for Utter t like Steph? Wasn't long ago that she was receiving benefits herself and if she really is making that much to get a better life for her child sorry children because she always seems to forget about her daughter, then why she still claiming allowances from the government 🤔 surely she doesn’t need it if she’s making tik tok millions!

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Look there’s no justification to handing ur son over to an abuser if they are that bad. Steph never went through with anything tho did she? Nope.

So as u said “As I’ve said it’s like engaging with Rode West or someone’s rapist.” Why would she hand her child over to her then for contact 🤣
Steph hands her kid over to an abuser tho 🫣 Petr abused her and lily remember 😉so where’s the justification now ya fat fanny

May 24, 2024
The World
Minimum wage and UC what does that stand for Utter t like Steph? Wasn't long ago that she was receiving benefits herself and if she really is making that much to get a better life for her child sorry children because she always seems to forget about her daughter, then why she still claiming allowances from the government 🤔 surely she doesn’t need it if she’s making tik tok millions!
Just roasting his leader at this point

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
And I can’t speak English 🤣. Ur def Emz. Oh aye I’m terrified of big Emz and Ash. They would rip me apart 🤣. 10 of u lot can’t even touch the sides. Where’s all ur open profiles smart arse? Ken wit am tokin abootttt
No penis can touch the sides of Vavs Vag. Too many boabies Bobby. The runners on her top drawer must need some WD40 by now

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Well that well needed break lasted long she just can’t keep that phone out her hand can she 😂😂😂
That phones attached to her hand more than young girls hand in the 90s with a poly pocket 🤣
Ha ha cracker 🤣 utter t payment lol

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Ignore them , they’re had their fun . There’s no getting away from the fact that what Vav did was wrong on so many levels . HAHM doesn’t have to justify anything about why she allowed her son to attempt to have a relationship with her mother . It’s nobody’s business . She’s not in the wrong here . Whether Steph acted on the information is not the point here either . She interacted with her and pinned a comment to try and torment her daughter who she just happens to dislike . How do we know what she was going to do in the future ? Let’s face it , she kept the messages . Would Steph like HAHM to have tea with her estranged Dad ? Would she do ! It’s wrong ! She shouldn’t have entertained her …and she knows it ! End of story