Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Bobby acting all begby 🤣🤣 people are getting chibbed if they say anything about ma stephfanny 🖕🤣🤣
Beer Trainspotting GIF by MIRAMAX

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
I’m getting male vibes from Bobby.
Someone low in testosterone and can’t manage their emotions.
Back on block.
Could even be the half brother, he’s been around the Macbeth witches all his life. Now I’m laughing at the Christmas ring ceremony, the cheap ring she got free and gave to her brother so she could have staged content. CRINGE!!

May 24, 2024
The World
Ignore them , they’re had their fun . There’s no getting away from the fact that what Vav did was wrong on so many levels . HAHM doesn’t have to justify anything about why she allowed her son to attempt to have a relationship with her mother . It’s nobody’s business . She’s not in the wrong here . Whether Steph acted on the information is not the point here either . She interacted with her and pinned a comment to try and torment her daughter who she just happens to dislike . How do we know what she was going to do in the future ? Let’s face it , she kept the messages . Would Steph like HAHM to have tea with her estranged Dad ? Would she do ! It’s wrong ! She shouldn’t have entertained her …and she knows it ! End of story
Was probably her wee brother. Immature responses.
Was giving off male vibes by the end.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Was just thinking , see if Steph wasn’t so manipulative ,controlling etc, with the latest post about coming off TikTok (for an hour), I might’ve actually though right let it be she’s obviously struggling and has young children. But see the fact she knows how to control the “crowd”, Change the narrative, suicide baits all the time etc she can do off because I’m no moving from my wee troll spot here 🧌

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Could even be the half brother, he’s been around the Macbeth witches all his life. Now I’m laughing at the Christmas ring ceremony, the cheap ring she got free and gave to her brother so she could have staged content. CRINGE!!
I think that ring was supposed to be for Steph from Harley in New York 🤭 but since it all vanished into thin air like the steps from the Loganair plane the brother was forced to make a video and give the ring to his sid the sloth girlfriend. Lils got a free holiday though even if she had to be a camera girl for her ma while she stomped around the city streets

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
The same Honors degree as Martha?

Seriously do you think coming here and calling us dogs, insecure etc etc etc is giving you a higher moral compass considering you are here doing exactly the same thing we are? That’s some logic. Clearly not clever.
ooooooh! boaby is jealous.

It knows that we are not dogs. Actually, so far from it dearie.

SUCH a juvenile taunt, though. If it is indeed educated to Honours level (which I suspect might be a stretch of the truth given it’s spelling & grammar), it must really grind that there are folks on here with a Ph.D..

Boaby: The greetin‘ Goblin has nobody to blame for her “pickle” other than herself.

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
Your IQ level more like. Nobody is bullying anyone if they are not engaging with that person. Rather immature responses from you, youkre all ugly dogs na na na. and people would say it to her/you if they actually ventured out in public
Awwww ugly dogs? Least people still love ugly dogs, unlike vav !!!also how old are you? If your promises are like vav 😆 then it’s a big fat lie
Also there is no stalker ! Vav posts her life and her sons life online for all to see! So we are not stalking! But seriously if there is really a stalker you shouldn’t be online telling everyone there is just vav and her daughter home alone! Make it make sense!
Also is that L?

May 24, 2024
The World
Was just thinking , see if Steph wasn’t so manipulative ,controlling etc, with the latest post about coming off TikTok (for an hour), I might’ve actually though right let it be she’s obviously struggling and has young children. But see the fact she knows how to control the “crowd”, Change the narrative, suicide baits all the time etc she can do off because I’m no moving from my wee troll spot here 🧌
As I said the other day, I felt bad for her she looked miserable.
But colluding with another woman’s abuser and thinking you have one up on the victim, tagging a comment from her AFTER she’s been vindictive and offering up ways for revenge, nah. You’re on your own Chavron.
This is your mess. We just seen right through the lies.
She read the first message and found who she was THEN followed back.
Then continued to have conversations with her.
Then pinned comments from her.
Then showed the length of the messages exposing HAHM’s pain and the dynamic between the parent and child (doesn’t matter the child is an adult).
Problem starts with Chavron every time and she has to face facts she’s fed up big time.

So no I don’t feel bad someone is feeling the effects of their own actions.
I’ve fed up plenty in my life. I’ve held my hands up and said yup I’m a t. None of my errors have been intentional, however. Lapse of judgment.
Nor have I turned to blame everyone and their cat.