Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Exactly this, if someone fks up then owns it I’d have respect. This is a colossal one tho and clearly done with malice, if it was anyone else and they put their hands up with genuine remorse even saying their headspace was screwed I might feel a bit bad for the backlash. But this is Vav and even if she held her hands up tomorrow I know it wouldn’t be genuine. It would only be to save her own neck. So fk her
There is malicious intent with the connection she’s made. Not genuine concern.
I’ve heard about Vavs level of manipulation in crime documentaries.
First time I’ve seen this level played out in real time.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Bobby ..Bobby McBlobby get in hame noo for ur Sunday night bath..u hiv school in the morning
Bath Self Care GIF by Super Simple

Jul 4, 2024
surrey
She thinks we’re daft eh. That’s why it was moved from the garage (cold tap) to outside the kitchen (hot tap) she just wanted to get out in her bikini every day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This! And she desperately wanted the drivers that went past to beep and wolf whistle and fall in love with her and tell her they only drove past to see her in her tiny swimwear! There is no other reason why it was in the garden near the road! Also she has a son she leaves to roam the house, and then sits in the hot tub letting him run riot alone in the garden near the road!
Any other woman would be safe and have it in the garage!

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
There is malicious intent with the connection she’s made. Not genuine concern.
I’ve heard about Vavs level of manipulation in crime documentaries.
First time I’ve seen this level played out in real time.
She actually believes she can control anything and everything. As john Cleese once said “If you are really, really stupid, then it’s impossible for you to know you are really, really stupid.”

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
New to this thread 👋 can someone tell me why she didn’t like Sara in the first place? Wow you lot have opened my eyes I’m telling you! Shocked!
For a start and I don’t often use the word jealous but she is, she was desperate to be her pal years ago but Sara wouldn’t have it. She knows all about Vavs past with her 1st husband which is why she’s known as the black widow