Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
Unites Kingdom
Ha ha 🤣 Anno Don gastapo and the Mathia mole wives lol she will be acting like the BIG CHEESE 🤣🤣. I need to shut up lol I want to keep ma job 🤣🤣
The three witches will be up PIP heights and have their cauldron out. They will be pointing their wicked, witchy fingers at their detective board trying to figure out who tattlers and CC commenters are 😂

Attachments

• IMG_5569.jpeg
    IMG_5569.jpeg
    456.1 KB · Views: 15

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Bobby ..Bobby McBlobby get in hame noo for ur Sunday night bath..u hiv school in the morning
Bath Self Care GIF by Super Simple
Probably in the bubble bath with M, oh wait she never has him🥱

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
What in the Peggy Mitchell and Pat has been going on here whilst I’ve been doing a Sunday troll cave tidy.
I see Bobby bellend has been slithering around. We haven’t got anything better to do, yet here’s Bobby following what we do. Yeah ok mmm.
Says he might be back ..but might not lol 🤣

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Shocked ! Best place for the wee sojl
At least the wee man will be getting some love and attention for a couple of days! I’m sure Petr will be crying into his pillow tonight while regretting his decision to leave her 🙄 NOT. Still can’t believe she said that on a live 😂 100% it’s because he’s seeing someone and she is trying to sabotage

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Exactly this, if someone fks up then owns it I’d have respect. This is a colossal one tho and clearly done with malice, if it was anyone else and they put their hands up with genuine remorse even saying their headspace was screwed I might feel a bit bad for the backlash. But this is Vav and even if she held her hands up tomorrow I know it wouldn’t be genuine. It would only be to save her own neck. So fk her
Thing is we have always said this . Stop lying and people would respect her more . Nobody cares if she’s a size 6 or a 16 , just don’t lie about it . It’s dangerous . She’s got a teenage daughter so she should know this . She didn’t remove her post incase children read it , she did it because she posted it so quick she didn’t realise she was in fact putting herself in the s and had nothing to back up her lies . She did the same the other day with her clap back about leaving people on their own at events and someone had a dig about Aimee . She puts herself right in the firing line , and won’t take criticism . You can’t have that attitude on social media . You put yourself out there , not everyone is going to like what you do and they won’t hold back . Her answer is to block everyone who’s not agreeing with her . It’s her way or the highway

When will these brands stop giving her the time of day and Molly cuddling her and drop her! Going to leave so many brands out of pocket all for one person who doesn’t even promote her products properly without editing her videos/photos!!!! It’s absolutely redic. Trying to ruin other people’s life’s in the background then crying on tiktok acting as if people are out to get her, consequences of her own actions are finally catching up.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Good looking successful people don’t do this sort of thing, are you for real? 🤣 grow up
Well I’m gorgeous and very successful, highly educated and wealthy beyond Vavs wildest dreams. So clearly good looking successful people DO, do this sort of thing. We can’t stand compulsive liars and thieves like Vav, why should we just ignore it? Thank god forums like this exist so she can be made to think about what she’s doing, and others might read here and be informed and educated on her true character 😜

May 13, 2024
scotland
No one find it strange how there’s so many new accounts on here especially today? Could be people actually finding out the true vav from the Sarah situation but I’m very cautious of them all 🫣
Aye same 🤣 I’m worried I’m getting fired into the back of a Mercedes off the slip road off the A786 🤣🤣